Replies

• Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Solo
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I haven't really watched a movie in a while.. I believe Shadow Hunters was the last movie I watched. However, I just finished the Umbrella Academy and of course keeping up with TWD.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    SWAT
  • chrisrose9731
    chrisrose9731 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Brothers
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Gambit with Diaz, Firth, and Rickman

it was enjoyable.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    How to Train Your Dragon III. Enjoyable.
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    40 year old virgin... It was so hilarous
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I watched "Close" yesterday, then started watching "Bright" for a second time but I'll finish it tonight
  • mbaker566
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I watched "Close" yesterday, then started watching "Bright" for a second time but I'll finish it tonight

i liked bright. i know it got meh reviews but i did enjoy it

how was close @Reckoner67

has anyone seen "into the forest"?
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

I liked Close a lot; my buddy on the other side of the state was watching it at the same time as me and it prompted a conversation wondering if action movies have gotten better, even though they tend to be less prolific as they were in the 80s and early 90s. John Wick, Polar, and Close all jump to mind as really well-told action movies. I'd say that Close was more thriller, Polar was more comic-booky (considering it was based on a comic, I don't count this as a fault at all), but I liked them both quite a bit.

The reviews for Bright weren't great, but my experience with the movie was opposite that. I thought it was a great urban-fantasy that set a foundation for (hopefully) a few more films in the series. I'm enjoying the second watching of it even more.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

I liked Close a lot; my buddy on the other side of the state was watching it at the same time as me and it prompted a conversation wondering if action movies have gotten better, even though they tend to be less prolific as they were in the 80s and early 90s. John Wick, Polar, and Close all jump to mind as really well-told action movies. I'd say that Close was more thriller, Polar was more comic-booky (considering it was based on a comic, I don't count this as a fault at all), but I liked them both quite a bit.

The reviews for Bright weren't great, but my experience with the movie was opposite that. I thought it was a great urban-fantasy that set a foundation for (hopefully) a few more films in the series. I'm enjoying the second watching of it even more.

great. well i'll try to watch close this weekend then

i really did enjoy Bright. maybe cause it was scifi. maybe cause it was will smith. who knows why people didn't like it
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    Captain Marvel
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    gs8dgq66gd5y.jpeg
    Sam Rockwell <3
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Watched immortals earlier. Now Captain America ( cable saturday movies selection)
  • Reckoner67
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Tourist Trap
  • Mysunshinelife31
    Mysunshinelife31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Venom
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Venom

How was that movie?

• karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    "Can You Ever Forgive Me" on Amazon Prime. Much better than I thought it would be Melissa McCarthy gave a great nuanced performance. Much deserving of the Oscar nomination.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Aquaman
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    “Clear History”

It was pretty funny!