Last film you saw...

Replies

• marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Demolition Man
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    ADRIFT...not what I expected, & not very good, on a scale of 1-10, I gave it a 3, & that was being nice.

Ohhh ... Thank you for your post. We were just planning to watch Adrift. Not going to bother now. A 3.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Hand Solo
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    On the plane - Red Sparrow
    In a theater - Avengers
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Needed laughs last night <Enter> The Old Country and the effects of the Indian Diaspora - Nayan Pradai's "When Harry Tries to Marry."

:D
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I, Tonya

Good flick.
  • 777Gemma888
    I, Tonya

Good flick.

Watched the trailer. I just might watch this. Thanks.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Avengers: Infinity War
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Overboard. Not bad for a romcom and cheap movie day.
  • jillwsmith2013
    jillwsmith2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Our Souls at Night (Only on Netflix...New flick with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda) Fantastic, if you like a feel-good, heart warming movie about growing older and finding love again.
  • Govenor25
    Govenor25 Posts: 24 Member
    Solo, I know some people don’t like it but I don’t care. I thought it was good and could definitely be a trilogy.
  • 777Gemma888
    Our Souls at Night (Only on Netflix...New flick with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda) Fantastic, if you like a feel-good, heart warming movie about growing older and finding love again.

Watched it a while back. It's a marvelous idea. ☺️ A whole lot better than the elderly being alone. The movie's portrayals of what is often taken for granted including the flippant attitudes of their children with children to ill placed responses of their children when the elderly find love was bang on too.
  • 777Gemma888
    Govenor25 wrote: »
    Solo, I know some people don’t like it but I don’t care. I thought it was good and could definitely be a trilogy.

It's Friday night movie night ... If I'm not too fatigued ... I just might choose Solo. I have been avoiding this movie like the plague.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    In Bruges
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Transformers
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Dallas Buyers Club
  • 777Gemma888
    Solo: A Star Wars Story - I've followed Star Wars from the moment I could speak. My Dad & brother would have liked it.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Chris Pratt in this movie ... :heart:
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    The Bar