Polar owners help me!

Got a polar loop 2 today, apparently I can't connect with myfitnesspal because I have a Samsung (Android). So how on Earth am I going to get my calories from steps into myfitnesspal :(

Replies

• MichaelJSwann
    MichaelJSwann Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2017
    If you're set on using the Loop 2 you could buy an iPhone.

If you wait for Polar to implement a connection to MyFitnessPal, you'll be waiting a while (a long while).

Your best option might be to get something from Garmin or Fitbit. I switched to Garmin from Polar and haven't regretted it.
  • BeeerRunner
    BeeerRunner Posts: 728 Member
    Got a polar loop 2 today, apparently I can't connect with myfitnesspal because I have a Samsung (Android). So how on Earth am I going to get my calories from steps into myfitnesspal :(

I don't log my calories burned from steps. I figure that's part of my basic day. I only log actual workouts. If I go for a walk, I'll log that as an exercise. If I go for a run, I'll log that...lift weights, elliptical, bike, etc... Normal walking around is not something I'd take out of my net calories.
  • Lisa_ASD_Mummy
    Lisa_ASD_Mummy Posts: 36 Member
    I have a polar and it looks like it only links to apple products I don't see any way of linking it together through an android
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Link Polar to Google Fit and link Google Fit to myfitnesspal.