OMG, you wouldn't believe what she has been saying to me!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks so much for posting! Great reminder I need to start being kinder to myself!! :flowerforyou:
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I needed this. Thanks.
  • sarahcwarner
    Options
    That's an AT&T commercial...
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I do the EXACT same thing. If I said the same words to another, that I say to myself.... that person would likely be in tears. :(

I usually push it off with excuses like "I have high standards!"... but it's just low self-esteem.

Thanks for this post, today I will be nice to me. :)
  • Skyebella27
    Options
    Thanks for this post -- I followed a link someone pointed out :) I need to remember this thread when I feel like crap....
  • BabyBlueNurse
    Options
    :heart:
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I needed this! I was thinking some of these same things today. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Brilliant post. I thought the same thing as lots of other people, why doesn't she go to HR? Hugs to you. :heart:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I still come back to remind myself :) thanks for posting this
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Maybe we've all been this mean lady! Why do we speak to ourselves so appallingly? What did we do in our lives that was so awful that we hate ourselves so much?? It needs to stop! I am on a path of discovering how to love myself and I feel ripped off that its taken me till I am 42 years to work out that I have been so horrible to myself unnecessarily for all these years.