Any other mom's with young kiddos?

Options
124»

Replies

• michelefullerton72
    michelefullerton72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    We are limited to what we can do, honestly girls, I was sweating after a hiit workout from YouTube that I done when she was in bed, great alternative when the gym just ain't an option x
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Mom of 5!
    I put on 42lbs in each pregnancy & breastfed all my cherubs o:)
    After my last child I was left with 34lbs, which I lost. I understand some of the hurdles you are faced with -physical, mental & emotional lol

Add me if you like... I welcome all friendly people :)
  • Cassican
    Cassican Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm just starting my journey! I'm Cassi I'm 26. I have a 6 year old and a three month old. Feel free to add me!
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • rherring2
    rherring2 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a new mom of a beautiful 2 month old. Stayed active during pregnancy but I'm still so deconditioned now and trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy size. Feel free to add, would love to have some new mama friends to inspire me!

Also, I think my diary is open to friends. I've started planning a weeks meals in advance for 1500 cal, paying close attention to macros, if that's helpful for anyone who could use some meal ideas! I'm pescatarian and there are a lot of veggie/vegan meals as well.
  • poldi1509
    poldi1509 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My munchkins are 10, 8 and 5. Due to that I can't call it baby fat anymore. I made a good start at losing weight last year, but then everything stopped due to lots of personal stuff. And then Christmas!!! The giant box of goodies my mum sent me from Germany was great, but not for my weight!
    I'm still recovering from the second cold in 4 weeks so exercising is still on hold. The total I'd like to lose is 20kg/ 3.1st.
  • rnedwbt
    rnedwbt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 3-year-old son, and a 12-week-old daughter (c-section) who is exclusively breastfed. I have about seven more pounds before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight, and then many many more to lose after that. Feel free to add me! Would love to have some support from folks in a similar stage of their life.

Rachel
  • 1cause
    1cause Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of twins 15 months old. I need to get off this baby weight as well. 36 years old from FL.
  • DailyGroomer
    DailyGroomer Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have a 16 mo. I was slightly overweight when I got pregnant and then gained 60 lbs. I lost all of it but then gained about 10 back after weening from nursing. I would like to lose 25-30 lbs total. I am also a c-section mama ;)
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    LOVE seeing you all doing this while you are young. I am raising 3 little ones at age 52. One of my biggest regrets in life was not taking control of my weight sooner. Missed out on so much with my own 4 daughters but not anymore!!! Anyway! Kick butt you ladies and so glad for you! Don't want any of you to have any regrets ...the years go way too fast for that mess! All the best to each of you!!!!!!
  • moocowiing
    moocowiing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2. My youngest is turning 3 next month so I am way past the stage of blaming it on baby weight, lol. I am looking for other young mother friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Madd_Hatter08
    Madd_Hatter08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of 2. My youngest just turned 3 and my oldest is 8. I also home school full time. I want to lose 30 lbs and just started the Insanity program today. I have been dieting for 2 years and have lost 40 lbs so far. However this last 30 just doesn't want to budge.
  • xbritnicole90
    xbritnicole90 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    First time mommy here. I have a 4 1/2 month old. :smiley:
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mommy to a 6 year old boy! Full- time mother, full-time employee and part-time student! I came to MFP back in 2011 and lost 83 lbs. I maintained my weight loss for a couple of years, but recently gained 80 lbs back.....so here I am! I'm determined that we can both do this! Feel free to add me! :)