I ate too much on Christmas and New Year!

Options
13»

Replies

• crazychic_1133
    crazychic_1133 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I ate too much too! I joined MFP ages ago but never really took is seriously. I think I lost around 8lb last year, and have put 5lb back on over Christmas and New Year! Anyway, because I never really took is seriously, I've deleted past weight entries, and I'm starting from a clean slate...again...but seriously this time! I'm setting myself mini goals too to stay motivated. 8lb first, then I will reassess my weight, probably lose another stone (which will take me down to 10 stone), and work out how that feels/looks.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club.. just get back on the program and move forward. You know there is nothing wrong with some indulgence here and there. Don't let life pass you by worried about a pound or two here and there.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    jattardi wrote: »
    Same story here. Back to tracking and eating under 1,700 calories today... and it's so hard! My body quickly got used to eating like crap again.

Save it for all in one meal at the end of the day and it won't be that hard (fasting suppresses appetite) and you will get full eating that in one meal which is awesome!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I actually lost 3-lbs over the holidays (Christmas week)! I couldn't believe it. I gave up all sweets because I was having gout issues and it wasn't even tempting because I associated sweets with the gout. I did eat a lot though (after my fasting window) and cheese was my go-to indulgence item. I was really surprised!
  • steingrunnen
    steingrunnen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I get some gifts for christmas that should have fit me, but didn't. That made me notice how much food I was stuffing my face with.