Dog Breeds

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    This is our Harley, he's been with us for just over a month now...Beagle/Hound dog we think...

3lxgbejlxbl5.jpg
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My other puppy
    hbkeq7knc2xd.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Did someone say CATS!? I heard cats!!!

Dogs are tooo easy. Cats are clever, not needy and make you work for their love <3

I always hear people say this, but every cat my wife has ever had, spends most of her waking moments sucking up to me. The current one wakes me up in the middle of the night begging to be pet.

• BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Did someone say CATS!? I heard cats!!!

Dogs are tooo easy. Cats are clever, not needy and make you work for their love <3

I always hear people say this, but every cat my wife has ever had, spends most of her waking moments sucking up to me. The current one wakes me up in the middle of the night begging to be pet.

That's just cause they are *kitten* with your mind man in an attempt to take over your world. Step 1) Sleep deprivation. It's all down hill from there.

THOSE *kitten*!
  • jnichel
    Options
  • leffjunior
    leffjunior Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    No matter how cool you think your cat is, you still have a box of poop in your house....

Think!? Correction. I know. And no matter how cool you think your dog is you still got to pick up its *kitten* and watch is pee several times a day.

Dogs>cats
  • leffjunior
    Options
    ChelseyOK wrote: »
    chelsea-handler-435_zpsbfd2b9d3.jpeg

Wow beautiful..... Dog you have.
  • leffjunior
    Options
    leffjunior wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    No matter how cool you think your cat is, you still have a box of poop in your house....

Think!? Correction. I know. And no matter how cool you think your dog is you still got to pick up its *kitten* and watch is pee several times a day.

Dogs>cats

You've got it wrong my friend!

Thumbs down.
  • catgerm
    catgerm Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    072r7hw5l1bc.jpg

This is my guy! Half weenie half cocker! Small enough for me to control, but manly enough for my husband. 30 lbs, but sounds like a big dog .

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My favorite breed is Rhodesian Ridgeback - intelligent, goofy, naturally protective, stubborn, loyal... the list goes on

I have one purebred Rhodesian Ridgeback who, true to breed, has been a natural guard of my home since he was a puppy:

y3meXJOSHTQRLMKw2jipfTDZ7DzSW0Bm-YhPPgRv3QYwM9KdHF65ikJhqsDr6VnfE3b_-ijcomsSfGGRv9LRAX7bJTh14bW2Q4xQzaJy1D_jBcyixhKFprEoZgF8KiJrPgCXau1o0gg9POdMf2Gc5YJHcBI4o_mO0U3P3HC0XrIgd4?width=256&height=256&cropmode=none

I adopted this girl about 2.5 months ago. She's a Rhodesian Ridgeback-Bloodhound mix. She's much more outgoing and ready to love on all people than her brother:

y3myt3yscRxvSYTVyue9c84d_kCEkUFPMlxtxVSMhs3Ci65y-F_3MHYUQF62phZC2qqEo9KNNfWnd6GpkSfFtvxg7fejM7gaoQXNCN7ZWcy8g-3jkGonk8RK31locnZozfZkxktEtzZEfrXk9YgHFiXhzF5TPzvFbAVWlRiU9N05Mw?width=256&height=256&cropmode=none

Together they make an interesting pair:

y3mhT4k2F0zI-YLpT1jk6CHvJzSBzn8Jfj7e1HnXob1HLNOA2whXq5KriZKQrw0XgzWiXgPdRurFQQd9PxW7ZaCuK4e3edTpVGvYe75XqD8QhofRd6JIe1Twpuvzja0rlYITgZfRGwaYLIxG6xelzgIJnHNXUTMg7IY8SUf2ZPVKW4?width=256&height=256&cropmode=none