Anyone else with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
Hi everyone! I took a peek at some of the other forums but didn't see one that I felt I fit into. Feel free to introduce yourself, add comments about your goals or journey thus far etc. if you fall into the category above!

Replies

• fitbunny68
    fitbunny68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Trevor, sorry I didn't see your message until now. That's awesome that you have that goal! I have about 75 pounds to lose and I plan to do it in 2017 is well! I am sick of wearing the same old baggy clothes all the time and covering upwhen everyone else is wearing a T-shirt and shorts in the summer LOL. Also, I am tired of avoiding social functions because I am not confident with my looks. That is no way to live, right guys? So let's really do this! Add me as a friend if that's how we can stay connected. I don't quite know what I'm doing LOL.
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    yeah I have 100lbs to lose, feel free to add :-)
  • fitbunny68
    Options
    Wow, I am so surprised that most of the people you started this journey with have dropped off. Well let's make sure that none of us that have commented in this little forum I started, do that! Let's stop using every excuse in the book to fall off the wagon, no matter how bad it is, let's stop using food inappropriately, OK? I hope you guys know what I'm trying to say LOL.
  • kimannhodge
    kimannhodge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me
  • cbrestensky
    cbrestensky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm all in.
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am a stay at home mom who almost 2 years postpartum needs to loose 60lbs. I have had success in the past with My Fitness pal and hope to again. The last time it was only 30lbs that I wanted to loose at the time.
    This time it is much more.
    Add me if you want
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to lose as well. Had a slight setback with the holidays, but still have a net loss of 2lbs since starting December 29th :-). I'm just about everywhere (FB, DeviantArt, Soundcloud, Instagram), so feel free to add me here and leave a message if you'd like to share interests elsewhere. Let's share the love and support <3
  • irisgal1
    irisgal1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Iris and working on this renewed journey to shedding 50 pounds. Please feel free to add me.
  • vanessa965
    vanessa965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Vanessa and I currently weight 184 :/ but I'm determined to lose 50 pounds! :D Add me ! I would love some friends :smile:
  • cfish41
    cfish41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100 in year. My first goal is 60 by July 1 or close to. Big family wedding and Im tired of pictures where I hate my arms my face lol so this is day one for me would love new friends to talk with !
  • fitbunny68
    Options
    Haha yes I know what you mean about unflattering photos. I avoid having photos taken of me at all costs! And I'm tired of that! PS I started a little group in the "group" category of the "community" section because I thought that would be easier to communicate. It's called 50 pounds + to lose or something like that. It's in the recent groups. Okay have a great day everyone and stick to your allotted calories!! Don't go over!
  • tlmerrie
    tlmerrie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at 60 pounds. I'll still be overweight if I get there but I'll feel so much better I think. I've never been below 148 in my adult life no matter how well I took care of myself so I can't say I'm going for 100.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 80 pounds this year. I always start a new diet on 1st Jan and usually lose 30 - 40 pounds before gaining it back by the end of the year! This year will be different, I've had enough of failing.

New friends are always welcome!