Anyone else with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• amberkonkel24
    amberkonkel24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm amber..I have st least 75 pounds to lose. I just started this week. I have been overweight my entire life and I'm ready to get healthy.
  • srobertsonrivera
    srobertsonrivera Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm shooting for 97 pounds. Started 70 days ago. Still going strong. Minor setbacks but still pushing.
  • beastmodechic90
    beastmodechic90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I fit to this category My name is Annissia I'm 27 years old from Texas! I weigh 170lbs and need to loose 40lb. I have two children ages 5 and 6. I do not have any type of social media other than Pinterest I am also looking for motivational friends. My husband and are planning on taking a cruise to the Bahamas this December so my goal is to be 130 by December 1 2017. I work full time so hardly absolutely no time to work out or eat but I need motivation big time to make the time. I'll be here 24/7 for who's in my same boat!
  • TrishSelf
    TrishSelf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Trish. I have 65 to lose. I've been up and down for several years now and am ready to get serious and stay on track! Accountability is something I could use, and support and encougement is something I would live to give! Feel free to add me.
  • Xtine79
    Xtine79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I hope you've had a great holiday season and 2017 has started out amazing. I'm in the same boat, looking to lose 97 pounds. Getting back to using MFP after a very long time away. New to forums and don't have any friends, so feel free to add me!

Best of luck to everyone on your journey. :smile:
  • drjodihowell
    drjodihowell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm at my heaviest I've ever been. Want to lose 65 pounds. Struggling to find my motivation. :( Inspired by so many of your stories and positive energy. :)
  • LisaBurns1972
    LisaBurns1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lisa and I have about 70 lbs to lose. I too have said in the past 'I want to lose x amount' and so far, I havent done anything about it. My grand daughter joined MFP and has done an awesome job of losing about 60 lbs and when I saw her at Christmas, it inspired me to join. Today is day 2 for me and I have stayed below my calorie limit! Yeah me!
  • Fatmuscleguy
    Fatmuscleguy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm Peter and I started MFP on Dec 21,2016 with a weight of 258lbs.By New years eve I was 251lbs.My long term goal is 185lbs. Using the app is a real eye opener as to how much crap goes into you body.After looking at the "nutrition" info on fast food websites I've pretty much sworn it off;as well as pepsi which is the bane of my existence.

15 days in and I've been under my calorie limit every day..well..except for a few days around christmas lol!
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Having lost 25lbs since September 2016, I need to lose additional 50lbs. Pls feel free to add me.
  • crazycat1977
    crazycat1977 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 6 stone to lose :( but one step at a time.
  • FallGirl84
    FallGirl84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Eventually, my main target is to lose 60-75lb. I only just started my journey, though it's a path that I've walked more than few times already. Now I've decided to stick to it, because I'm not getting any younger (I'm 32) and I want to be more healthy and feel more comfortable.

For now, I'm going only with a diet - I've never been an active person, so I'm not going to force myself either. That's one thing that's affected negatively with my past attempts, because the more I included physical training, the higher the risks were for me to treat myself with snacks, and that's usually the point where everything gets ruined...

Feel free to add me as a friend - anyone who wants some extra support and in exchange want to cheer me on :)
  • melm1903
    melm1903 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi there :)

I want to lose about 70 lbs in total.. I am so fed up of being fat and always feeling groggy and tired. I'm only on day 4 of exercise and healthy eating (1200 calories a day too) and I already feel sooooo much better, I can't wait to see what the next few months bring as my fitness increases and I get in to a proper routine. As mentioned above I find I tend to go off track if I don't use MFP daily and speak with others. So feel free to add me :)
  • anderswin
    anderswin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 60 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • merlinralph
    merlinralph Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Layne feel free to add me I am 35 I have 60 lbs to loose. And I will accomplish accountability this year and not quit on myself. I've been logging all my foods and started workouts on Tuesday. And I already did my day 1 measurements and photos and will be taking my comparison photo January of 2018.

Current weight 205
    Goal weight 155
  • fitbunny68
    fitbunny68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Anyone else drinking a ton of water and therefore having to use the bathroom many times a day??? Lol. Oh my goodness I barely made it just now, had to run into a Five Guys to use theirs. Of all the places! It smells so good but I've already used up my calories for today ugh! Lol
  • katielm82
    katielm82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm totally new. A mom of 4 kids ages 8 - 2 and I am going to lose 50 lbs this year. I have to. Any tips on what has worked for you would be awesome! Add me as a friend ☺️
  • fitbunny68
    Options
    Hi mrs carola- if you aren't able to exercise, the best way to lose weight anyhow is to DIET. Doctors now say that your food intake is 90% of the equation. (It used to be they thought only 80%). So if you watch your food intake and stay within your allotted calories, I guarantee you will lose weight!!!! You must keep at it though. All of us must keep at it of course! LOL
  • fitbunny68
    Options
    Wow that's awesome merlinralph! I hope this is a fantastic year for you and that you will have a beautiful photo to take in January 2018!
  • fitbunny68
    Options
    Wow melm1903, that's awesome! Me too, I'm sick of feeling so overweight. My knees are killing me all the time, I walk like a duck from side to side it's crazy! I'm 5'6" and I weigh 216lbs! Getting up from the ground or even a chair hurts, which is absurd. Are used to be a competitive gymnast as a girl, I cannot believe what I have done to my body! But that's why we are here, right? We are going to change our bodies and become healthy again! Woohoo!
  • greenefat
    greenefat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Nish and I am 195 and I'm 5"5 I have 4 children and my goal is to be 130 ... I went looking for clothes today and I just cried ... I have been depressed since I left the store and I mush say I can't stop crying I just want some help I'm going to try this app and pray that I can lose the weight by June ... I know might not work but I'll try