Flirting

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am going to keep you all in suspense until I pick my next "victim" (insert weird waggly eyebrows)

I'll take one for the team guys

Only One?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    0bof5r197u9f.png

Oh good. So the one my guy gave me @InTheBackDoor69 still works
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I am going to keep you all in suspense until I pick my next "victim" (insert weird waggly eyebrows)

I'll take one for the team guys

Only One?

Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take whatever she wants me to have!

Boy Howdy...

You have the very best attitude.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

Wait....that's not registered as a MFP username yet? *Creates second account*
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I've learned that: *kitten*meharder

.... Probably isn't the best safe word.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Damn, this post got real serious.

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

Truth. Everyone's definition is probably different. My problem is people are attracted to my face. Then they see my rack, inevitably then they see my perfect *kitten*, and my exceptional sense of style. Then I open my mouth and not only do I spit pearls of wisdom, I'm also funny as *kitten*. It's a real problem.

This is true, she has the most exceptional rack and kitten I've never seen.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why can't the safe word just be "safe"? Who says that while boinking?

baseball players, bankers

:huh:

I can imagine maybe before or after, for example,

Bankers, "It's time to make a deposit, as per the regulations of banking, into the safe."

Baseball Players, "It's time to slide into homebase, as per the regulations of baseball, and.... safe."
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Damn, this post got real serious.

I know, right? I was just asking if my intentions are clear, is it still okay to be playful and still joke around like I normally do. But I think people are taking it as me saying "come here big boy" and then pushing him off when he gets there.

Maybe your definition of flirting is different from other definitions. Maybe it's more like joking than flirting. But then people are attracted to humor.. Which is my problem.

Truth. Everyone's definition is probably different. My problem is people are attracted to my face. Then they see my rack, inevitably then they see my perfect *kitten*, and my exceptional sense of style. Then I open my mouth and not only do I spit pearls of wisdom, I'm also funny as *kitten*. It's a real problem.

This is true, she has the most exceptional rack and kitten I've never seen.

I'm hoping for a filthy pm with high resolution , vector artwork images attached....

Bedroom wall murals and vehicle wraps require good artwork.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

Wait....that's not registered as a MFP username yet? *Creates second account*

That's a triple threat. A username, safe word and an itinerary. Best to keep it simple
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    *kitten*-oww?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

B9Um1dC.gif

n3n3un8r6xhr.gif
    bang.gif 380.1K
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    qzwe8cni216s.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    qzwe8cni216s.jpg

A person dressed as a marvel character watching me get it on....that's my biggest fantasy :love::love::sweat_smile::love:

(my contribution to the creeper confessions)

The Blob is a Marvel character. Just sayin'. ;)