30 day squat challenge

Options
cookiemansgirl
cookiemansgirl Posts: 32 Member
So I just found a post on facebook for a 30 day squat challenge. Just started today.......who wants to tone their gluteus maximus with me? If you do friend me.....I need the motivation of being held accountable, do you?

Replies

• cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Here is a link to it

http://pin.it/plD4vPa
  • sheilaghsmith218
    sheilaghsmith218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Buns of steel! I'm totally game let's do it :) I see those things all the time and I always want to do them but I get three days in and get bored and lazy so having someone to hold me accountable would be great. Is today day 1?
  • Lushunda
    Lushunda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need a workout partner...PERIOD! I am so unmotivated and really want the weight off. I stayed under my calories yesterday so that's my start.
  • sheilaghsmith218
    sheilaghsmith218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today. It wasn't too bad. Broke it into two sets of 25. Day 2 tomorrow :D
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Day two
    55 squats....shaky thighs.....no pain no gain B)
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    So lesson learned...on first day of squat challenge do not go for a 3 mile walk across Worcester after.....still did squats today and WILL do the 60 tomorrow...buy can't wait for rest day. How are you doing??
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    sheilaghsmith218 yes sorry yesterday was day 1.......but whenever you started is fine. Just needed the company on this journey.
  • zennerd7
    zennerd7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I'll start tonight and just do the 55 so I can catch up! Great idea.
  • Valkonamission
    Valkonamission Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cool! Thanks for the link, I'll think I'm going to try to add this challenge in my workouts and on the rest days, sounds fun
  • Asiatashon
    Asiatashon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Add me!
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Ok! Day 3.....60 squats done and done! Thank you for joining me in this endeavor....you guys are beyond helpfull. Knowing that you are going through this with me is pretty awe-inspiring. Now on to a day of rest and then I will be ready for 65. BRING IT ON!
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Lushunda wrote: »
    I need a workout partner...PERIOD! I am so unmotivated and really want the weight off. I stayed under my calories yesterday so that's my start.

Hey did you start this? If not what are you doing fpr exercise? Can I help?
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good weekend......dealing with snow here. Off to do day four of squats....70 should be easy haha
  • candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm just in
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    I'm just in

Welcome! Love having the company
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Ok! 70 squats done....and my husband joined me B)<3
  • candythorns
    Options
    Just did my 50 for day one. I'm doing them with a 7 lb weight
  • Mommydearest06
    Mommydearest06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lushunda wrote: »

Good job. I just joined an accountability group in my city and it is wonderful. I can help you out as a workout partner via mfp. Let me knw what your goals are, weakness, form and intensity of exercise.
  • candythorns
    Options
    Did my day 2! 55 squats