Replies

• candythorns
    candythorns Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Did day 3, 60 squats
  • cookiemansgirl
    cookiemansgirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So fell behind yesterday.....got caught up with school prep.....but skipped to day 7.....80 squats........gotta say little sore...ok latta sore
  • samoejr
    samoejr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3. It's a good way to destress at work ;)
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Alrighty so yesterday was day 9.......100 squats done in 5 sets of 20. Today will be done in 4 sets of 20 and 1 set of 25. Also doing my first zumba class tonight. Lets see if I can get out of bed tomorrow! How is everyone else holding up?
  • mariaosoriosianez
    Options
    I will join today will get in speed go do100 today I want to be part of this
  • mariaosoriosianez
    Options
    I did 135 squats today omg out of breath :p
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    So 105 squats done....then zumba!! Kicked my own butt.......worth every minute B) Have a great weekend everyone......
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    I will join today will get in speed go do100 today I want to be part of this

I am finding that breaking them up into batches means that I am able tonwlk downstairs after with out feeling like I am falling
  • candythorns
    Options
    I am still doing this just haven't been posting. I did the 70 yesterday so I think today is 75
  • mariaosoriosianez
    Options
    Completed the 140 squats. Omg my legs are killing me what good for the pain ?
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    Completed the 140 squats. Omg my legs are killing me what good for the pain ?

I tend to break them up into sets of 20 or so. Definitely stretch before you do them.
  • cookiemansgirl
    Options
    So sorry I haven't been on lately. I have jad two deaths in five days and a very sick client. I have been trying to keep up with squats.....on 140 today. How is is going with everyone else?
  • msbecky43
    msbecky43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have decided to start with 20 and increase 10 per day thanks for the inspiring post
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate. I do a lot of aerobics and a leg workout consisting of: 80 squats, 80 front lunges, 80 regular lunges and 80 calf raises. Let me tell you it is a workout. Yesterday I added 20 more squats.
  • candythorns
    Options
    Im on 80 today. You can warm up first but you should stretch after. Stretching is a cool diwn and if you rekax your muscles before working out you can hurt yourself
  • candythorns
    Options
    Is anyone still dling this??
  • tarothelp
    tarothelp Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I started another challenge with an iPhone app a couple of days ago feel free to join in!!!