Breakfast? Do you eat it or skip it?

Options
12346»

Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    wessx1 wrote: »
    I am a morning person. However, I am NOT a...get up and eat right away.....person. This means that I don't usually eat until after I leave for the office. I find breakfast hard. I find it hard because if I'm going to eat breakfast at my desk then it doesn't leave for a lot of options. Muffins are calorie-dense....most breakfast things are just flour and sugar crap foods. And I do NOT like those cold egg "muffins" that many people make.

Also, I am finding that if I skip breakfast I only have to be hungry for an hour or so before lunch AND it's much easier to meet my daily calorie deficit if I skip breakfast.

So, what do you do for breakfast? Or do you skip breakfast?

Breakfast is the most important meal out of all you should not skip it .. you don't have to have it too early. If sugary breakfasts do not fasinate you try having healthy things like
    1- baguette with butter and olive paste
    2- bagel with cheese and cucumber
    3- shakes like half banana strawberry and a bit of milk and the rest water
    34 i personally have moulin d'or healthy bread with zatar
    Hope this helps

Nope...
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Breakfast every day within 15-30 minutes of waking up.
  • angelamb1970
    angelamb1970 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast! I eat bacon, eggs and cheese with a few cups of spinach at around 1:00pm. Keto and IF :)
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I eat something light--maybe 200 calories or so--around 10am, which is when I get hungry. Usually it's something like protein powder in coffee, instant oatmeal, instant soup, or last night's leftovers. I do inadvertent intermittent fasting where I usually eat between 10 and 6.
  • shetland
    shetland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can't eat right away either. I wake up at 6am and drink my coffee right away. Breakfast is the same every day- Plain 2% Fage yogurt, 1/2 cup Engine 2 cereal on top, plus a cut-up granny Smith apple. Sprinkled cinnamon on top. I bring it to work and eat it at my desk with a spoon around 8:45
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    I prep my breakfasts (and lunches) for the week and eat both at work. It takes more than an hour between home and work, and it's just more comfortable to eat once I'm at my desk than to rush through breakfast at home. Since my work day starts at 8:00, breakfast is done by 7:45. It usually consists of an oat-based bread of some sort, banana or orange, a single-serve packet of peanut butter, and, most important, coffee. I also pack in my first round of water at this time.

If life gets weird, I'll eat breakfast and lunch in one sitting. I'd rather eat late and comfortably than scrunched and rushed.

My breakfast is between 6:30 and 7:00, then I aim to leave home by 7:20 to reach work less than 10 minutes away for a 7:30 am start. If it gets very busy at work, I might not even feel the urge to snack before I go to lunch around 1:30pm, then I leave work between 4:30 and 5:00pm