Peloton- We regrets the purchase?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kelly1376
    Kelly1376 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do own a Peloton bike and can say that it is the best home gym purchase we've ever done. I took spin at 3 different gyms and found that it boiled down to liking teachers, being able to sign up for the classes at popular times, and finding time in general to do it. Having this bike is akin to personal training in your own home. It's 15 degrees out and I can pop upstairs and ride-perk! What you need to know is that it has a huge library of rides that don't require the subscription, you can choose ride by instructor, metrics, music, length of time, etc. .it is pretty endless. There are scenic rides thru amazing places. The bike is amazing -I've been on commercial bikes that were brand new and this bike is a million times better. Quiet enough that my husband walked by the room and didn't know I was on it (Bluetooth Trekz headphones) . All that said, you can get the Peloton app for IOS (don't have for android) ,use your phone, get cadence monitor and great bike and save money. If you love spin and its is your go to workout, just get the bike. You won't regret it. Best cult you can join. I'm faithful to spin while I get bored with other things (I throw them in for variety, but still do spin)
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Kelly1376 wrote: »
    I do own a Peloton bike and can say that it is the best home gym purchase we've ever done. I took spin at 3 different gyms and found that it boiled down to liking teachers, being able to sign up for the classes at popular times, and finding time in general to do it. Having this bike is akin to personal training in your own home. It's 15 degrees out and I can pop upstairs and ride-perk! What you need to know is that it has a huge library of rides that don't require the subscription, you can choose ride by instructor, metrics, music, length of time, etc. .it is pretty endless. There are scenic rides thru amazing places. The bike is amazing -I've been on commercial bikes that were brand new and this bike is a million times better. Quiet enough that my husband walked by the room and didn't know I was on it (Bluetooth Trekz headphones) . All that said, you can get the Peloton app for IOS (don't have for android) ,use your phone, get cadence monitor and great bike and save money. If you love spin and its is your go to workout, just get the bike. You won't regret it. Best cult you can join. I'm faithful to spin while I get bored with other things (I throw them in for variety, but still do spin)

yessssss!!!!!

#gman4life
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for a year and LOVE it! I enjoy the scenic routes! Find me on there Qnbeas :)
  • redonkulousd
    redonkulousd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    raven56706 wrote: »
    Kelly1376 wrote: »

yessssss!!!!!

#gman4life

• redonkulousd
    redonkulousd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So basically you just needed to hear what you wanted to hear and disregard all advice along the way.
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    So basically you just needed to hear what you wanted to hear and disregard all advice along the way.

heard the advice and helped me justify my purchase
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    and the rumor is a treadmill will be following shortly.

$4000 + shipping. Workouts aren't for running so far. A 60 minute workout is 20 minutes running and 40 minutes stretching and weights