Simply fitboard

Options
2»

Replies

• andihunt
    andihunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    I LOVE my fitboard! I started out using it about 20 min a day and now I do 45 min to 1 hr. Since it's not an option on the exercise section I supplemented aerobics with 6-8 inch step. That's what I think it's most comparable to.

How do you keep yourself occupied / entertained for that long? Is it noisy at all?

I watch TV with mine. Its easy to do at least 30 minutes which watching a show on netflix. And the board is silent, so theres nothing competing for attention.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    lmao. No.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    andihunt wrote: »
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    I LOVE my fitboard! I started out using it about 20 min a day and now I do 45 min to 1 hr. Since it's not an option on the exercise section I supplemented aerobics with 6-8 inch step. That's what I think it's most comparable to.

How do you keep yourself occupied / entertained for that long? Is it noisy at all?

I watch TV with mine. Its easy to do at least 30 minutes which watching a show on netflix. And the board is silent, so theres nothing competing for attention.

Awesome, thank you @andihunt! I've had a standing elliptical but it wound up a bit noisy for use in an apartment. Also a small pain when it came time to move, if I recall correctly. This should travel nicely.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    agriff1991 wrote: »
    I do love it! I just did 30 mins a little bit ago and i really do feel it. They lady on the DVD says you can burn up to 100 calories per 10 mins doing a basic twist

Considering that the product's weight limit's 400 pounds that means that, "up to 100 calories per 10 mins doing a basic twist" is; for that weight or if the person's under 400 pounds then, they must use weights that'd meet the 400 pounds limit including; their body weight! So if you're total weight's 200 pounds (with or without additional weighted apparatus) than, you'll only burn up to 50 calories per; 10 minutes doing the basic twist!
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I can believe that someone might burn 100 calories in 10 minutes, but it is doubtful that the average person is going to burn anything near that.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If you enjoy, it do. If you see results - bonus. You're doing more than everyone sitting on a couch.

855c23eeed8ca249084de8a60909a1c9.jpg

• JenSteck
    JenSteck Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    a little late on this conversation, but my two cents. I use a standing desk at work and stand on my simply fit board while working. I kind of move around, sometimes twist a bit, do a kind of walking movement. I figure it's better than sitting all day.
  • wanttobfit2020
    wanttobfit2020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still using their Simplyfit board? I had purchased mine a year or so ago, used it for awhile and then in the closet it went and started using the treadmill. I had forgotten all about it, it will be coming out of the closet tonight and getting used.