OREOS. Am I the only one...

Options
13»

Replies

• RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite. Just give me a giant ball of Oreo icing and I'll be happy.

Mmmmmm! That sounds lovely.

And I loooooove Buffy, by the way.
  • SMGBuffyDieter
    Options
    I'm the opposite. Just give me a giant ball of Oreo icing and I'll be happy.

Mmmmmm! That sounds lovely.

And I loooooove Buffy, by the way.

Yay for Buffy fans! :drinker:
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i like it the way it is.

but i love it with a nice cold glass of milk.

i always eat the sugary lard last. :p
  • doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'll only eat an Oreo if it's inside a brownie and covered in ice cream (although that parfait recipe does look delicious).

sugaricecream_zps3e477ace.jpg
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love Oreos....all parts of them! My three year old son, however, eats only the middle and then plays frisbie with the chocolate cookie :laugh: !
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nope.

I personally like it without the cream filling.

I can tolerate whole Oreos in ice cream though.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I like the combo and I LOVE the double stuffed....I would eat a jar of just the icing in the middle ha ha. Although I would also eat just the biscuit if that is all there was. I shouldn't answer posts like this. I eat anything!

They should sell the icing in a jar. I'd totally buy that.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    yes i prefer the chocolate wafers
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    ...that would be happy if they just left the icing out altogether and just sold me the biscuit part?

Cuz that's the best part. If you disagree...you're wrong.
    Agreed!! :drinker: <---milk
  • jorpa99
    Options
    I just really do not like oreo's. I do not like them here or there I do not like them anywhere :smile:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I prefer Golden Oreos and have unfortunately been known to eat an entire package within 24 hours. :embarassed:

If the only option is original, I just eat the middles.

^ Me too!
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    LOL Me, too! When I actually HAVE an Oreo; they're not my fave and I actually much prefer the peanut butter ones.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I don't eat Oreos often but I like the whole package, cookie and crème, in milk.
    If I didn't have milk I would either not even eat them, or just eat the filling...sorry!

The idea of eating the cookies with no milk freaks me out but that's because I'm picturing it badly stuck in my teeth! hehe
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Didn't read the rest of the thread but I don't need to to know that the OP is (A) wrong and (B) clearly a communist.
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I had an Oreo shake from Coldstone yesterday. Later I found out it was 920 calories. So today I purged and ran 11 miles, burning 2116 calories (Polar FT7).