Which of these is better?

Options
2»

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I would eat both, with a tablespoon of peanut butter on the english muffin, and a cup of coffee with a little milk.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Issa_12 wrote: »
    I know, stupid question BUT

Which of these do you think is the better option for breakfast
    A - 1 wholemeal english muffin (Cal: 131, Carb:21, Sugar: 1, Fat:2, Protein: 6)
    B - 1 Strawberry Chobani Yogurt (Cal:120, Carb:19, Sugar:15, Fat:0, Protein:12)

I'm undecided whether its better to go the lower sugar option OR go for the higher protein option?

Thoughts?

Sugar is part of the carb calculation (kind of redundant). Instead I look for fiber (you can change your settings).

Anyway fiber is a component that is filling for me.....I would make an egg McMuffin out of A. .....or add Fiber One & a few nuts to item B. Neither by itself would hold me very long.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    If you're worried about the sugar in the Chobani yogurt I would suggest getting a different brand next time. I noticed the high sugar content in it too and try to avoid it. I get more protein in Yoplait yogurt for less calories and sugar.
  • Issa_12
    Issa_12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    everher wrote: »
    If you're worried about the sugar in the Chobani yogurt I would suggest getting a different brand next time. I noticed the high sugar content in it too and try to avoid it. I get more protein in Yoplait yogurt for less calories and sugar.

Why thank you! I just blindly assumed Chobani was the best option as I hadnt checked other brands in a while, but you're right! I found Soleil at the shops today and its only 60 cal a mini tub and less sugar. Thanks for the heads up!