123457»

Replies

• Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I'm a virgin...

*cough cough* sorry I'm choking here.

You know I am!!!

Someone should do somehing about that...

Thats what I'm saying!

I think nutter is offering :wink:

I'd love to but I don't break them in anymore. Lol.

I'll pay you for it lol

Oh well that's a different story! Let the negotiations begin! Lol

I like where this is going! And no refunds for poor performance.

I'll cut you some first time slack. Second time though (and there will be one) be prepared to bring it! Lol
  • woodstockchick
    Options
    Truth! Lol
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I feel like it's much more appropriate to flirt if you're in better shape, because you're more attractive to other people. I'm looking forward to being ripped partly for this reason...I have to be honest. But really, it just brings out whatever was hiding underneath to begin with...for both men and women. It's not about some magical personality change. :smile:
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have to say when I lost 60 pounds a few years back,the naughty side definately came out.I had many...ahem...adventures ;) I think it just gave me the confidence to be the flirty person I always was. I have since then gained everything back and I'm always surprised when someone from my past would still find me attractive.I guess I didn't lose all of the personality that I gained after losing weight.I think I'm also more naughty because so much more is physically possible lol.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Well I'll either end inadvertently kill the boyfriend, wind up in jail, or have multiple surrogates.
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Well I'll either end inadvertently kill the boyfriend, wind up in jail, or have multiple surrogates.

Wow - no killing - just filthiness please!
  • littlemisslynn86
    Options
    Dont know if i can get much naughtier :p
  • RGFit412
    RGFit412 Posts: 177
    Options
    I tend to agree but I think this goes with Males as well, It's more about a confidence factor.