56 lbs down with pics (pcos)

Options
124»

Replies

• shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids yet and will be married a year in October so I want to be better for my family.

I so wish I knew then what I know now. I am just thankful for second chances and being able to show my children that you really are what you eat. My motto is " you are what you eat, so don't be fast, cheap, or easy!"
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    Congrats! Proud of ya! :) I just started login yesterday I think this will really help me out. I feel the same way you did at times but I'm going to change my life about so I can start feeling better myself.

you will not regret making changes for yourself!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    58 lbs down with pcos!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    well i want to update my post! for all of you with pcos, and want children, the paleo/primal diet seems to do the trick!!!! i am 6 weeks preggo! i am so excited, having children is not easy at all for someone with pcos so the fact that this is child #3 is such a blessing!!!
  • leighsarah
    leighsarah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant and a lot younger! Well done :) x
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!
    You look brilliant and a lot younger! Well done :) x
  • mummygks77
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I also have pcos and have just been reading up on giving up gluten, I am not sure where to start so will be very interested in seeing what you eat on a daily basis for idea. You look amazing congrats!!
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation, big well done ~ and congrats on #3 :flowerforyou:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!