25-30 year olds looking to lose 50pounds

Options

Replies

• boothekm1
    boothekm1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! I'm 26 and want to lose 75 pounds total. Already lost 8 so 67 more to go!
  • roseypink12
    roseypink12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 25 and have about 60lbs to lose. I'm definitely looking for people to help me stay motivated, I've lost 6lbs so far! You can add me if you'd like.
  • sweatin4me
    sweatin4me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 28 and have 40-50 pounds to lose. A year ago I was down 40 pounds but I got lazy and my depression hit an all time high. Now I really need to find my motivation again and move my bum, as I'm supposed to get married at the end of July. I currently cannot zip my dress up all the way :s
    Looking for anyone who wants to be friends and we can cheer each other on!
  • patricijastepanovic
    patricijastepanovic Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and I aim to lose 20kg as well. I started a month ago and lost 5kg so far so let's hope I keep at it a few more months hehe:)
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sweatin4me wrote: »
    Hi ladies, I'm 28 and have 40-50 pounds to lose. A year ago I was down 40 pounds but I got lazy and my depression hit an all time high. Now I really need to find my motivation again and move my bum, as I'm supposed to get married at the end of July. I currently cannot zip my dress up all the way :s
    Looking for anyone who wants to be friends and we can cheer each other on!

You can do it! Start slow by doing something easy - go for a 20 minute walk before or after work! Just get out there and move. You'll start feeling better and find more motivation within yourself as you go. And we'll be here too :)
  • mmanderr18
    mmanderr18 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm 25 and need to lose 50 pounds! My primary goal right now, aside from the scale, is to feel good in a bikini for the FIRST time!! I'd love to connect with you all for motivation and inspiration! Feel free to add me!
  • laburto
    laburto Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 years old, I have lost 37lbs in 2 years. Trying to lose the last 20-30lbs. We can do it!
  • who_katejones
    who_katejones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have 40 lbs to lose (started off at 60 lbs!). I have 3 months to lose about two inches before my wedding, so I'm going for 20+ lbs loss before then.
  • Mom2Frankie
    Mom2Frankie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    28 and 50 to lose!
  • CaitR15
    CaitR15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 26, and I'm needing to lose about 50 to 60! Feel free to add, if anyone does fitbit I'm up for challenges!!
  • lgibbons92
    lgibbons92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 trying this again. I'm starting my goal out a bit smaller, 40 lbs, but 50 would be amazing (under to my high school weight
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this group!!
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me :)
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! ☺ I just turned 26 the 12th and I'm trying to lose atleast 50 lbs to start, but def need to lose more in the long haul. I can sure use the extra help, support motivation etc. from new friends , and would love to help anyone else with their weight loss journey as well. Please feel free to add me! We don't have to be on our journeys alone
  • kaylarenee2889
    kaylarenee2889 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I'm Kayla. I am 27 and have about 60 pounds that I would like to lose. Would love all the motivation and support possible. We can all do this!
  • redneckprincess15
    Options
    I'm 25 mom of 3 kids wanting to lose 40-50 lbs...new to this site so don't know much about it
  • Meowack
    Meowack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    27, 42 more pounds to go for me!
  • aferr12
    aferr12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! ☺ I just turned 26 the 12th and I'm trying to lose atleast 50 lbs to start, but def need to lose more in the long haul. I can sure use the extra help, support motivation etc. from new friends , and would love to help anyone else with their weight loss journey as well. Please feel free to add me! We don't have to be on our journeys alone

You came to the right place. I love adding my calories because it holds me accountable-nothing else works. I like that I don't feel so restricted, because I can eat what I want as (within reason) as long as I'm within my calorie budget. It also encourages me to eat more vegetables. I want to make the most of my calories, so I end up eating a lot of low calorie/healthy stuff. Hopefully you'll love this too.

Whenever you do mess up, don't give up completely. Thin people aren't perfect. And I've learned it's not how many times you fail, it's really about how quickly you get back up. It's cliche, but totally true! If you wait 4 months again to "diet" you won't get anywhere. Don't be so hard on yourself, you need to exercise your willpower muscle. You'll realize that being healthy isn't so hard.

Also, don't fight your love of food, embrace it. If you're feeling hungry 2-3 hours after you ate, have a snack. I snack all day long! Mid morning, for lunch, before dinner, sometimes after. haha Good luck.
  • nowNOTthenmylife
    nowNOTthenmylife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Howdie. I'm trying to lose 30 lbs by july in order to enlist , I'm 9 lbs down and very motivated. Add me so we could exchange tips for success, motivate each other and all.
  • jlondon82
    jlondon82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and trying to lose 50 lbs. I have a 13 month old and low energy is not an option these days! I definitely need the support as well!