Very new, fairly depressed, incredibly lonely

Options
124»

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Dont be depressed! You have come to the absolute right place! Please feel free to add me as a friend!!

3525714253_account_deactivated_xlarge.jpeg
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've just got divorced and I'm on a mission to turn stuff around! :-)

Wha? Come back!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Does no one read what anyone before said? She has deactivated! :laugh:

LOL - I am listening....

:laugh: That gets me every time... people posting who haven't bothered to read anything that's gone on before... Fair enough you might not want to read every single post of a 10-page thread but it's good to sift through to see where the thread got to and if the OP still exists!! :bigsmile:
  • johnfnord
    johnfnord Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here but exercise cheers me up. Hang in there - now that you've found MFP you'll be slimmer, happier and have more friends.
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Shame she left, maybe if she'd given it time, added friends for support and motivation she would have enjoyed the experience more
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Aww, went to add and she's gone :(

i'm lonely toooo :cry:
  • dread352
    Options
    Hello Lutha7 Im David believe me I know the struggles of depression and weight loss please feel free to add me.
  • LdBhere
    Options
    I've been here 6 days and I've found that it's much easier to maintain my level of determination. I'm sure I will have moments of feeling defeated and stubble, but this format keeps me focused and accountable. And who doesn't enjoy a pat on the back from others? :-) The 3 pictures on my profile show my transition over the past 15 years... I want to make an about face and get back to the real me, whatever that may be, I know it's not like I am now. I don't even recognize myself sometimes. I LOVE Foxtrot2N's comment! He sounds like he would be a GREAT motivator! Good luck to us all and let's do this!!!
  • LdBhere
    Options
    umm...ok, not only am I overweight...I'm slow too! Didn't realize she was gone. I hope she comes back. I REALLY want this weight gone and I believe this tool just might help. Need friends as well, if anyone is motivated to add newbies. Thanks.
  • EnjoyYourJourney
    EnjoyYourJourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to be one of your MFP friends, and anyone elses for that matter. I have one requirement - that you eat and don't starve yourself - good luck :happy:
  • tmsand3
    Options
    I am new too--as of yesterday. I have a ridiculous amount of weight to lose and the amount has grown over the years. I have made jokes about my weight to deal but truthfully, I am a very unhappy and unhealthy woman. I'm trying not to turn into a corpse for my children and to lead by example. It has always been difficult to lose and maintain. My life on the scale is a yo yo. I want to get more healthy and off of blood pressure meds and prevent diabetes that is beating down my door. Here begins the journey.
  • dal527
    Options
    I think at times we all especially woman suffer from depression when it comes to our weight. one day at a time is what I say. Try to be mindful what your putting in your mouth. If your not ready to break a real sweat a brisk walk in the park helps you burn calories along with helps clear your mind of negative thoughts. I am 29 and just have been scared with cancer diabetes and the possibility to never have anymore children due to being over weight. I'm here for encouragement because I need it to. Good Luck
  • pollypocket3
    pollypocket3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Very well then...