Wooohoo good to be back people!!!

Options
Sooo here is the deal...I used this app years ago and it was flipping awesome...anyways...new year and new me...all that jazz so I am starting the p90x again and getting back into running pretty consistently daily! Started up hockey again and wellll just looking to keep track of what I munch and drink, log some stuff and meet fantastic people!!! It's too freaking cold to run in texas today but I did a lil yoga for my p90 routine....happy weekend everyone!!

Replies

• blakelee1214
    blakelee1214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Casey and Welcome back
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Thank youuu Casey!!!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .....wishing you much success :)
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Thank you sooo much miss pants:)
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cold in Texas?? Which part?

Good luck with your goals. I'm new to MFP but used a different but similar app off and on for years.
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Thank you!!! And I flipping love how you spell your name
    Cold in Texas?? Which part?

Good luck with your goals. I'm new to MFP but used a different but similar app off and on for years.

Thank you!! I flipping love how you spell your name!! I am near dallas...and it is like 16 degrees right now. We even had a lil snow today too...had a nice hot coco this evening to warm me all up....
  • quartknee11
    Options
    Thanks lmao!

Wow I didn't think it got that cold down there. I know someone who moved to Houston and his mom bought him mainly shorts for Christmas lol
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Thanks lmao!

Wow I didn't think it got that cold down there. I know someone who moved to Houston and his mom bought him mainly shorts for Christmas lol

Hahaha well....even though it is 16 now....on Tuesday it will.be 76 hahah...dooo it'll be track pants running tomorrow...then busting out the shorts Tuesday!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    You're welcome....chilly here in Cali and it suppose to rain for a couple of days straight ...we need it so bring it on rain ..
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Ooooh yah gotta love a lil rain!! I love running in the rain...not like dangerous rain...but...more so you know comfortable run rain...
  • quartknee11
    Options
    Thanks lmao!

Hahaha well....even though it is 16 now....on Tuesday it will.be 76 hahah...dooo it'll be track pants running tomorrow...then busting out the shorts Tuesday!

Oh wow that's a big jump lol. It's 6 degrees in Indiana. Then we'll get a heat wave with tons of rain :|
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Thanks lmao!

Oh wow that's a big jump lol. It's 6 degrees in Indiana. Then we'll get a heat wave with tons of rain :|

Ooooh 6...that's a lil chilly...I'm originally from Canada soooo I remember that fun weather :)
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    <~Canadian here ...was born there but left when I was 2 ...hello fellow Canuck :p
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Ooooh yah gotta love a lil rain!! I love running in the rain...not like dangerous rain...but...more so you know comfortable run rain...
    I love the rain and also running in it
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    <~Canadian here ...was born there but left when I was 2 ...hello fellow Canuck :p

Hellooooo there Canuck :) I left when I was 19!! Still have family there to send me the yummy snacks...
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Awesome-sauce
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Awesome-sauce

The best kinda sauce!!
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    its tied with homemade bbq sauce :p
  • quartknee11
    Options
    Canada?!

How long have you been in the states?
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Canada?!

How long have you been in the states?

Ummmm since like 2004...I moved here when I was 19....time for coffee!!!