Wooohoo good to be back people!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I loved P90X, did it 3 times! Tony's lame jokes get old fast though. Welcome back and nice username btw
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    I loved P90X, did it 3 times! Tony's lame jokes get old fast though. Welcome back and nice username btw

Hahaha your username is awesome too!! I agree the best part is listening to Tony!! I am doing p90x3 and he has some new great material!
  • B28Elliott
    B28Elliott Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    yea it is freezinnggg right now...just 3 days ago it was like 70 degrees lol! welcome back and good luck with your progress!!
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    B28Elliott wrote: »
    yea it is freezinnggg right now...just 3 days ago it was like 70 degrees lol! welcome back and good luck with your progress!!

I know right!!! It is 15 outside right now! I was going to do a lil starbucks today but my car is frozen...boooo...this mornings run is going to be chilllllly....
  • B28Elliott
    Options

I know right!!! It is 15 outside right now! I was going to do a lil starbucks today but my car is frozen...boooo...this mornings run is going to be chilllllly....

lol I wouldn't dare!!! I feel like everyone in texas is sick with a cold to...of course I'd be one of the lucky ones that is! I'm wayyyy in the country in the middle of no where so I will say it's beautiful this morning but not beautiful enough to me to get out in it :p
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Best of luck kicking those goals right in the booty!! :smiley::wink:
  • showerbeer182
    Options

lol I wouldn't dare!!! I feel like everyone in texas is sick with a cold to...of course I'd be one of the lucky ones that is! I'm wayyyy in the country in the middle of no where so I will say it's beautiful this morning but not beautiful enough to me to get out in it :p

You're soooo right!!! Everyone has a cold lol..I was in line the other day buying some delish food and this lady behind let's out a wicked sneeze...and of course I was like ooooh bless you..but...in the back of my head...i was like omg I felt the spray on the back of my neck....haha
  • showerbeer182
    Options
    Welcome back!! Best of luck kicking those goals right in the booty!! :smiley::wink:

Oooooh yah love me some booty kicking!!!
  • B28Elliott
    Options

You're soooo right!!! Everyone has a cold lol..I was in line the other day buying some delish food and this lady behind let's out a wicked sneeze...and of course I was like ooooh bless you..but...in the back of my head...i was like omg I felt the spray on the back of my neck....haha

hahaha! smiling on the outside but died a little on the inside :D
  • showerbeer182
    Options

Bwahahahahha....exactly....quietly crying to myself....
  • B28Elliott
    Options

lol thats not ceeepy at all..stressed out smile with a single tear rolling down your face haha! but yeah..Texas needs to pull.it.together!!!
    well good luck out there!!!
  • showerbeer182
    Options

lol thats not ceeepy at all..stressed out smile with a single tear rolling down your face haha! but yeah..Texas needs to pull.it.together!!!
    well good luck out there!!!

Thanks lady!!! Have an awesome Saturday!
  • Gr84cstr
    Gr84cstr Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looking for an active feed with people using similar programs (P90X3, Body Beast, running). I thought I'd say HEY and meet new folks in here.

Mike