Replies

• mandym007
    mandym007 Posts: 8
    Options
    Me too!! Me Too!!!
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was looking for something like this. My goal is to be at 180 by the end of August, 170 by Christmas (no longer technically overweight) and 160 by my university graduation next spring (a more average weight)! 23 lbs in 9 months doesn't sound like a ton but it took me a year to lose the first 10. I lost the next 10 in about 4 months so maybe I'll be able to re-think these goals.

But for now, 180 by August 31st. I weigh myself on Fridays so I will post on Fridays! We can keep this going after August if we want!
  • eroyboy93
    eroyboy93 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey guys!

Challenge quicks off in a day or two (depending on where you are).

All posts have been moved in to a group located here: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15539-august-2013-weight-loss-challenge

GOOD LUCK :D
  • cazcarr89
    cazcarr89 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in! First challenge so be gentle :) hoping this motivates me x
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!! STARTING AUGUST WEIGHT 247
  • Desyreeolvera
    Desyreeolvera Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im in !
  • taanvi
    taanvi Posts: 33
    Options
    im in this month wana losse atleast 6 l bs.with 70 mins ex daily and 1200 cal diet
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Please add me.
  • AmberA219
    AmberA219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been stuck trying to lose the same last five pounds or so but it seems I have no self control and must eat everything in sight! I need to refocus and get all the junk food out of my house and get to my goal! Hopefully this will help me stay on track.
  • AmberA219
    AmberA219 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok, just weighed myself and my starting August weight (according to my Wii Fit) is 146.5. I want to lose at least 10 more pounds and I would like to be down to 140 if possible by my birthday on August 28th.
  • TrishATX
    Options
    I just started a 30 day challenge for August, would love take this journey with others for support. My starting weight is 155. I was recently diagnosed with a knee injury so learning new ways to exercise without impact to my knee. Going to PT, have a pool and recumbent bike, just need to make myself get at it. Completed 100 minutes of cardio between bike and pool to 8/1, so off to a decent start. I would love to lose 10 lbs during these 30 days.
  • rosebud12078
    rosebud12078 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Where are we posting our weight?
  • M4nnsW1fe
    M4nnsW1fe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join in on this challenge?
  • tifflatrice08
    tifflatrice08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join... This would help motivate me... Is it too late?