Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Four days of wine tasting in the Finger Lakes region starts tomorrow. Aside from the wine, I hope to eat my weight in local cheese. And I did my research: I think I found one area ice creamery that will still be open!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well I had my fun with Taco Bell, Twix, beer, and Oreos and milk. Back on the keto wagon today! I have a major carb hangover but it was all so good. I forgot how much I love those stupid frito burritos :D
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Well I had my fun with Taco Bell, Twix, beer, and Oreos and milk. Back on the keto wagon today! I have a major carb hangover but it was all so good. I forgot how much I love those stupid frito burritos :D

how are you liking the keto?
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Of all the fast food cravings I get, Taco Bell is what grabs me the most. That's weird because I was such a McDonalds' girl before, but daaaaang a Taco Bell burrito supreme calls to me...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    It's officially Lebkuchen season in Aldi and it's refeed weekend. I am DELIGHTED with this serendipitous alignment of the stars.
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Where has this thread been all my life? Lol
    I love burgers, sometimes I'll make them at home but other times I'm craving a five guys bacon burger. They're so big they're lunch and dinner for one day. And their fries are the bomb.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Options

how are you liking the keto?

Oh my gosh I love it so much. Easiest "diet" I have ever done, I feel like I can stick with it for life. It also helped my chronic migraines and random stomach pains :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

Of all the fast food cravings I get, Taco Bell is what grabs me the most. That's weird because I was such a McDonalds' girl before, but daaaaang a Taco Bell burrito supreme calls to me...

omg taxo bell chicken chalup or taco bell mexican pizza gets me everytime
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Hubby and son are at a scout outing all night tonight, so I'm on my own for dinner. I have about 900 calories to spare for dinner or dinner/dessert. Any suggestions? How would you fill that up?
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

omg taxo bell chicken chalup or taco bell mexican pizza gets me everytime

If I didn't have an 8 mile long run tomorrow morning, I might consider a Taco Bell bender tonight. I'm not sure what might happen on the trail tomorrow morning!
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Four days of wine tasting in the Finger Lakes region starts tomorrow. Aside from the wine, I hope to eat my weight in local cheese. And I did my research: I think I found one area ice creamery that will still be open!

FLX wine: quite delicious. Weather was better than forecast, we actually got one gorgeous sunset over the lake, Watkins Glen State Park is stunning, and we met nice strangers who shared their cheese! I actually had no ice cream and consumed considerably less cheese than I'd hoped :/ BUT I did eat some great food, including a chocolate-coffee creme brulee and a "loaded tots" breakfast at a SUPERTINY/SUPERCUTE family-run diner, griddled up to order just across the counter from my stool.
    For the record, loaded tots is: tater tots, 2 strips chopped bacon, 1 slice chopped ham, 2 eggs (over easy in my case), Hollandaise sauce, and cheddar cheese, layered up and presented for your dining pleasure. It was incredible. I've been jonesing for tots for a few months now and this really hit the spot.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Options
    Who else is so ready for it to be Thankgiving????
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian. I had mine last month...
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    nice big slice of apple cobbler & vanilla frozen yogurt for lunch lol :p
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I'm British, I have to wait for Christ and I am SO ready.*

*This isn't entirely not ridiculous because I have a Canadian friend and she does Thanksgiving for friends. Which I attended so I did get a bit of a blow out day.