People's personal best

Options
Was wondering what people's personal best are at the execise they prefer for 1 rep

I have two incline barbell press for.140kg
And military clean and one rep for 100kg

Want to get it higher but curious of the strengh of people.on here

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    There are people on here that hold world records so this thread should be interesting reading :)

For me I just run (read jog)- 5k in 28-29 minutes, It's enough to keep me fit and help my bone density.
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear from them always interests me what people are capable of
  • Lostinblac
    Options
    And that's good I'd last proberly 5 cardio isn't my.top thing to do but gonna improve it lol
  • Lostinblac
    Options
    gaz1058 wrote: »
    Was wondering what people's personal best are at the execise they prefer for 1 rep

I have two incline barbell press for.140kg
    And military clean and one rep for 100kg

Want to get it higher but curious of the strengh of people.on here

And dumbell incline 65s for 3 can't put any higher as dumbells max out at my gym at that lol
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,944 Member
    Options
    gaz1058 wrote: »

Well ... um ... :grin:

The exercise I prefer is long distance cycling. My personal best for "1 rep" of long distance cycling would be a toss-up between the four 1200 km randonnees I've done. 1200 km randonnees have a time limit of 90 hours, including all breaks. So they're ridden as one ride.

The Rocky Mountain 1200 (Canada), completed in about 88.5 hours, was the most fun and probably the easiest.

The Paris-Brest-Paris 1200 (France), completed in about 89 hours, was a blurry rush ... exciting with all the people cheering us on.

The Great Southern 1200 (Australia), completed somewhere between 88.5 and 89 hours, was pretty good too with some hill-climbing and asthma/allergy challenges for me.

The Last Chance 1200 (USA), completed in about 89.5 hours, was challenging in its remoteness.