Replies

• risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! So inspiring :)
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Your story is incredible! Good job with your success even after everything you've been through!
  • SylverWolfPDX
    SylverWolfPDX Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there! ~ Obese 5'3" Boxer/Bodybuilder here. Just think of me as a Pigmy Rhino with incredible Stamina LOL
    Feel free to Add me if you're ever in need of motivation or teammate. My highest = 332Lbs (So I get it)
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    risberg96 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing!! So inspiring :)

no thank you for reading it all! me being inspiring to anyone makes it all worthwhile!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    That's amazing! Your story is incredible! Good job with your success even after everything you've been through!

much appreciated!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    Hi there! ~ Obese 5'3" Boxer/Bodybuilder here. Just think of me as a Pigmy Rhino with incredible Stamina LOL
    Feel free to Add me if you're ever in need of motivation or teammate. My highest = 332Lbs (So I get it)

request sent! I love rhinos LOL
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    im still around and doing well. weight around 235-240 but bmi is way down at about11-12%. adding muscle pretty fast and strength is getting crazy. im planning to do a power lifting meet later in the year so my training has been focused more on that... hope everyone is doing well on their journeys!
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is such an inspirational story!! You are definitely a determined and motivating person. Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • gemabbi
    gemabbi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. Your an amazing guy. I wish my dad did the same now he has loads of health problems and is on a cocktail of meds and disabled. I've tried to put him on a diet so many times but he is set in his ways. I have 14lbs to loose and seeing my dad struggle I never want to get like that
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    That is such an inspirational story!! You are definitely a determined and motivating person. Thank you for sharing your story :)

thank you! if my story can motivate someone to change and better themselves then my mission was accomplished!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    gemabbi wrote: »
    What an inspiration you are. Your an amazing guy. I wish my dad did the same now he has loads of health problems and is on a cocktail of meds and disabled. I've tried to put him on a diet so many times but he is set in his ways. I have 14lbs to loose and seeing my dad struggle I never want to get like that

sorry to hear about your dad. all you can do is try to help unfortunately. never give up hope but continue on your journey throughout!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    quick update.. still hanging on around 260lbs but im leaner than ever. strength continues to get better and this mass phase has been by far my best. i go back to full diet in 2 more weeks. hope everyone is doing well and smashing goals!
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I was a very in shape guy in college playing football until a drunk driver hit me on my motorcycle taking it all away from me. 9 months in the hospital and was told I wouldn't walk again. that was back in 1994(yea im kind of old lol) im happy to say I did in fact walk 6 months after the accident somewhat. I just had to learn to all over again. the stress from it all, being bedridden and basically losing everything I owned caused me to go into a deep depression and during that time I went from a lean 250lbs to an obese 472lbs! I was a diabetic, took blood pressure meds and slept with a cpap machine. I lived like that a many of years miserable! I lost my mother on October 2014 from complications of a stroke which was obesity related. after her funeral, my then 16 year old son looked into my eyes and said "dad, you have to fix yourself! I cant bury you like this" my heart was broken. I could see the fear in his and my wifes eyes that I was next. I said no more! in December 2014 I took the bull by the horns and started dieting and joined a gym. I knew what needed to be done from living the healthy lifestyle in college so I went back to what I knew worked. here I am 2 years later and im down to a shredded 243lbs and feel better than I ever felt. sorry for the long story but its how I got to where I am. future goals are set high but I will achieve them at any cost....

I had a similar story but not as extreme mate. Congrats on your progress
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    still here and doing my thing! lean and muscular... new goal is to compete in a bodybuilding show in 2018 at some point.....
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!!

thank you!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    just wanted to update my story. i did a couple of bulk then cut phases and am proud of the current 275lbs and preety lean. ive put on some good solid muscle and heading towards competing at some point. this journey has been a big learning experience for me and i have learned a lot about not only my body but life itself! i really appreciate all those that read my story and showed support.. it means so much to me and a big part of my success throughout!!!!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    WOW! Look at you ! So proud of you.
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    WOW! Look at you ! So proud of you.

thank you! i love your smile too!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    just a quick update on my progress. i am currently in a bulking phase to add mass. sitting at 312lbs today. im at the end of the bulking and cut will start soon. plan is to get down to a really lean 285 or so. i have to say i feel really good at this weight. strength is crazy. i am going to attempt a body building show next year. so far so good on my results. hope everyone is doing well on their journeys!