Sucess in progress - 30kg lost

Options
2»

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    justlyn wrote: »
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration! Wishing you well as you continue on your journey...

There's nothing like reading a nice success story in the morning to get yourself going isn't there? I tend to quickly browse through the forum even if I don't post in Success nearly as much as I could. :wink:

Enjoy that cup (of coffee or other)! :wink:
  • ladyreva78
    Options
    woznube7 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your journey!!

Thank you for reading my story :smiley:
  • ladyreva78
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are amazing!

Thank you. It felt good to write it all down (even if I left out quite a few of the stupid things I've done... :relaxed:

I did see myself in your story and it does help to know I wasn't only "stupid" person to try pills and teas and god knows what else.

I'm certain I can do it now because of people like you who come and share their stories and it gives us all hope! Hoping to post my success story in the near future :smile:

There's more of us than you think. To some extent I still hope to find that miracle pill that will allow me to eat unlimited chocolate and chips, but compared to that girl I used to be, I now know I have better chances of finding a live unicorn...

I know you can do it! Just take it one day at a time and you'll be that success story before you know it! :smiley:
  • ladyreva78
    Options
    Happy for your progress. Love the Japanese architecture in your pics as well!

Thank you :smile:

I fell in love with Japan and go as often as I can. From the architecture to the people, it's simply an amazing country. Being able to fit into the clothes there is also quite a motivation :wink: Trying on a Kimono and having the lady helping me into it curse underneath her breath at my size was almost more entertaining than painful.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    What a lovely inspiring story! I think you are fantastic and so honest.... keep going :-)
  • stick2itjudy
    stick2itjudy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your story is very similar to mine.
    Friend me if you'd like.
    I have PVCs & fatty liver disease. 38 yo.
    Began at 321 now 271.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!