100lbs to lose. Support buddies?

Options
I have found that being active in FB support groups has helped keep me motivated and focused. So since Im back on mfp I'd like to build my support. I'm 25 no kiddos and lots of weight to lose. If you're in a similar place and want to exchange support and motivation please add :)

Replies

• gettinghealthy2016mfp
    Options
    I added you both. I have about 130 to lose
  • jbcb006
    jbcb006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 30 yrs old. Married, no children yet. I have 100 pounds to lose. I started my journey the last week of October 2016 and I've lost 15 lbs as of Jan. 5th. I would love to encourage you all and get help from this group to stay motivated. Feel free to add me--I'll add all of you! :-)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have about 30-40lbs to go :)

Feel free to add me, i'd love for us to support each other :)
  • heatherdawncarroll
    Options
    I have a long way to go. My boys are grown (youngest 18 in July 2017) I have to face the fact that in taking care of everything/body I've let myself go :s
  • runlikeagirl1985
    runlikeagirl1985 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 31, no kiddos and started out with 110lb to lose, down 20lb so still 90lb to go! Add me if y'all want to :)
  • mooremom71
    mooremom71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 45 with a 21 year old daughter. I have over 100 pounds to lose. Please add me if you like. I need accountability.
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since April of 2016. I'm down 56 pounds got to -62 but the Holidays came
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Half my post didn't even post!!! Ugghh feel free to add me.
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll be 30 this year, 3 kiddos 11,5,and 1. Have over 100 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me!
  • brandi8484
    brandi8484 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    32 f TX. 210 more pounds to lose. Need all the support I can get.
    Public diary
  • theisaacvixon
    theisaacvixon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people. I once was 130lbs over a healthy weight for myself. I've lost 50lbs and could really use the motivation towards losing the rest. Add me if you'd like.
  • Lucy17128
    Lucy17128 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have over 100 lbs to lose. Have lost 8 pounds so far- goal is 105 total. I have two teen boys who love junk food and scoff at anything healthy. Am trying to change that. Feel free to add me
  • daysha79
    daysha79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys looking for some motivation. I have 100lbs to lose also. This journey is going to be tough but I believe. Add me
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I've currently lost about 50, but I still have 100+ to go. Anyone is welcome to add me, but I must warn you... I post A LOT. :)
  • kittykat4lyf
    kittykat4lyf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me please. I've got 100 to lose as well. Need friends with common goals to stay motivated. Thanks in advance. Best of luck to all!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Same, 94 lbs to lose , 100 even better :) feel free to add me ! Wish you luck!
  • kellycrisaragao
    kellycrisaragao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello mmariag & all! I have been in mfp since Oct and have lost 13 lbs so far. I really enjoy my friends support and its been a challenging but fun road towards a better me. Feel free to add me!
  • jas071283
    jas071283 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just decided to rejoin amd recommit myself to losing weight. I have 100lb. to lose as well. Please feel free to add me. The more people to help me in my journey the merrier.