100lbs to lose. Support buddies?

Options

Replies

• Heatherrxoo
    Heatherrxoo Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I just joined MFP and have tried losing weight before and always get discouraged! I have 100lbs to lose too so you get my support mmariag & all!! Anyone can add me if they'd like to keep the support going and to keep encouraging one another! (:
  • LadyTapatia
    LadyTapatia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel it. I'm 19, 5'3, and need to lose around 60 lbs. No kids. Anyone is free to add me. I log meals.
  • AshFitness98
    AshFitness98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashlin. 18 and have a 100 lbs to go. Support groups with people that were similar to me helped before. I've lost 14 lbs since November. Feel free to add me.
  • chloeb12
    chloeb12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also 25, no kiddos, and 100lbs to lose! :)
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    51, have lost 133, still need to lose 200+
    there are some support groups around that you may want to look into:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115768-losing-100-pounds-naturally-no-surgery
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115006-losing-is-winning
  • lufarley
    lufarley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please. 86 lbs to lose. 5'3"
  • AmandaGutridge7
    AmandaGutridge7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 34 and I'm hoping to lose at least 100!! I could really use some supportive friends that are taking the same journey as me!!
  • shortvixen09
    shortvixen09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with one child. ..which is how I got to this size lol. 50-60 more lbs is my goal. You & anyone feel free to add me!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am 42, have lost 93 lbs so far since last January with 72 more to go, and would love to add friends who are active on MFP with status updates (not just the automated ones for logging meals or weight lost), involved in the message boards or groups, or blogging, and comment supportive messages or feedback on other people's profiles. I am supportive on MFP and like support in return.

If that sounds like you please feel free to add me.

~ Truth ~
  • CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 36. I've lost 84lbs in a year and I'm hoping to hit 100lbs. I started my Weightloss journey Jan 11, 2016. add me
  • Elle_Reed
    Elle_Reed Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 65...feel free to add me!
  • misspamyla
    misspamyla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone still looking to add another friend?? I've been on and off for some time. Trying again. Trying a new approach and adding consistent exercise, which I never have done before. Hoping that's what helps me this time. If anyone is interested in a new friend. Add me. My two boys are young adults now. Working on self-care. Cheers everyone.
  • missj912
    missj912 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...so I started with 100lbs to lose (gulp....I don't even like writing that)...I'm down 15.4 right now and feeling like I can actually do this for this first time in a long time!! My profile picture is me (at just a few lbs above my goal weight) 5 years ago. Add me!! The more the merrier!!
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hello All :)
    I am 30 with 2 kids (and one surrogate baby <3), so three pregnancies which left me at my highest weight of 275... I have lost 60lbs and would like to loose an additional 70! feel free to add me as well
  • Crazycatladytracey
    Crazycatladytracey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I have about 120lb to loose. Feel free to add me. I give support as well as need support thanks
  • missebees
    missebees Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'0, aiming to lose 50 pounds overall, but taking it each small goal at a time. :) Everyone, feel free to add me!
  • mclambily
    mclambily Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • Laurie038
    Laurie038 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down 50 lbs and still have 90 to lose. Looking for friends that post status updates about their victories and struggles, not just their diaries or days logged in. Feel free to add me!
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and have 100+ to lose. I've been on MFP since March 2015. I've lost as much as 47 lbs (Nov 2016), but ended up gaining and only have been able to maintain a 10lb loss.

I'm ready to turn over a new leaf in my weight loss journey, with my husband and children changing their eating habits right along with me.

Feel free to add me!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR!