Have you ever had an embarrassing fitness moment?

Options
124»

Replies

• Riamalloi
    Options
    Hi

Well I was swimming and annoyingly had to overtake a lady as she was really slow,

Oh and I happened to swim into this woman earlier on as she came out of nowhere and I bumped into her,

So ive overtaken the lady who is hating me and doing a lap back when I gulp down some water as I lost my breath,

while this was happening there is this annoying guy just staring me out,

So im like ok, keep swimming, but I cant keep my breath so I carry on still but im loosing the ability to breath,

out of nowhere I actually felt like i nearly was drowning and kind of panicked and im sure I looked ridiculous lol

anyway I lunged in some HEAVY breathing which i noticed people could hear lol

and anyway got to the end catched my breath back tried to play it down and then carried on swimming :oD,

and sad thing is both women were like eeeeeeeeeeeeeew pooor u ...NOT! just smirking

So yes not the best experience! lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    -missing the burro-
  • jennbeaudry
    Options
    Laughed until I cried reading all of these!

I was doing crunches on the exercise ball holding a 50lb sandbag on my chest. I lost my balance rolled off the ball hard to the right and the ball shot across the gym, sandbag landed on my face. Thankfully it was early and the gym was quiet, not sure if people noticed.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Until you mentioned aftershave lotion, I thought you were a chick. Not sure how this is an embarrasing fitness moment, but definitely embarrassing for a bro. Dude.

BTW I workout at home, so whatever embarrassing moments I have are between me and the dog.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    there is nothing like doing dead lifts with ahh lets say some extra blood flow happening in certain areas in the body.:blushing:...lets just say I was lifting with two bars.

I am so glad when women get turned on it's not so obvious or I would have about a million horror stories like this, since working out always uh, uh, uh, makes me happy?

These stories had me in hysterics! Love this thread!
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Going to a Zumba class filled with all ladies. I will stop there. LOL.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Yesterday actually. I set the treadmill speed too high and almost flew off. I had to yank the emergency cord to stop. :ohwell:
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Until you mentioned aftershave lotion, I thought you were a chick. Not sure how this is an embarrasing fitness moment, but definitely embarrassing for a bro. Dude.

It's a Christian Bale quote from American Psycho
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

It's a Christian Bale quote from American Psycho

Good to know, though the fact that you know this quote is still somewhat embarrassing. At least tell me you "googled it".