THE MILITARY DIET

Options
2»

Replies

• ShareeEmma
    ShareeEmma Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to inform you all that I did complete the diet. I lost a total of 2lbs... I didn't feel hungry during this diet at all even though the portions are extremely small. I didn't work out during this diet as the calories were so low I didn't want to burn out... I personally wouldn't recommend this diet to anybody who hasn't got masses of fat to loose as to me (carb sensitive) it is low calorie, high carb where as i PERSONALLY would rather eat more calories and less carbs... ill be sticking to my own method from now on...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    ShareeEmma wrote: »
    I just wanted to inform you all that I did complete the diet. I lost a total of 2lbs... I didn't feel hungry during this diet at all even though the portions are extremely small. I didn't work out during this diet as the calories were so low I didn't want to burn out... I personally wouldn't recommend this diet to anybody who hasn't got masses of fat to loose as to me (carb sensitive) it is low calorie, high carb where as i PERSONALLY would rather eat more calories and less carbs... ill be sticking to my own method from now on...

Thanks for sharing your experience, its certainly not the miracle solution many people are expecting from the claims. Most people lose similar weight from simply a sensible diet and a moderate calorie reduction (some water weight and some fat loss).

Good luck.
  • brie360fhh
    brie360fhh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Female 24 currently weigh 9.9 ans I started the military diet today after watching how to loose weight well on channel 4

day 3 an I've lost 6lbs, give it a try
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    brie360fhh wrote: »
    Female 24 currently weigh 9.9 ans I started the military diet today after watching how to loose weight well on channel 4

water weight... well done...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    brie360fhh wrote: »

Necro thread.

Poster also started their own thread touting the results of the military diet after three days.