Men/Ladies - tatts or no tatts on women?

Options

Replies

• Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have few tats but don't know how you upload pics on to feeds.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I have a little butterfly on my stomach near my hip. It's only visible when I want it to be. I was thinking of a skating related one but I dunno. My brother wants us to get ones to commemorate my dad on our wrists but I told him I only get then where they can be hidden if I'm wearing a fancy dress
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I just got my first tattoo last night. It's pretty....big for a first tat. I'm freaking out a little. It's a bird in a branch with some flowers I chose, on my upper right back. I do wish I could show it off tonight. My band is playing but I have to keep it bandaged.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I just got my first tattoo last night. It's pretty....big for a first tat. I'm freaking out a little. It's a bird in a branch with some flowers I chose, on my upper right back. I do wish I could show it off tonight. My band is playing but I have to keep it bandaged.

Your artist recommended you keep it bandaged for that long? Usually a couple of hours is enough for it to stop bleeding and weeping.

He said a lot of people take it off but because we want it to heal a bit faster so I can train again, he suggested to keep it covered longer. I'm willing to do it if it will make any difference. I need to train for my next powerlifting meet.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

Your artist recommended you keep it bandaged for that long? Usually a couple of hours is enough for it to stop bleeding and weeping.

He said a lot of people take it off but because we want it to heal a bit faster so I can train again, he suggested to keep it covered longer. I'm willing to do it if it will make any difference. I need to train for my next powerlifting meet.

What's your bench?

I've seen women powerlifters and they're amazing!
  • bbell1985
    Options

What's your bench?

I've seen women powerlifters and they're amazing!

lol my bench is complete crap. I don't want to talk about it.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

There's a few different schools of thought on healing techniques. Some artists recommend wrapping over night the first night then dry healing, others use a wet healing where you wash and re wrap every 4 hours to keep all the plasma/lymph in until peeling starts around day 3. Both techniques work. It's best usually to go with what your artist recommends.

• Honeythighs
    Honeythighs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos on any gender. It does highly depend on the quality and subject of the tattoo. I do have a preference for under and between breasts though. Upper back, neck, and Achilles tendon area is also a favourite spot of mine.
  • CoffeeandDumbbells
    CoffeeandDumbbells Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Usually no
  • enrosa23
    enrosa23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like tats but they have to look professional and i love color
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Love,Love,Love em
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    I've got quite a bit of tattoo coverage and I really don't mind what other people think of it.

This is my skin. I'll do what I like to it.

(And yes, tattooed and gainfully employed as a health professional)g1gshnz1phjd.jpeg

I think we need to see more shots of these tats.

There's a few pics on the 'show your tattoos' (or something) thread.

Nearly done with my arms though, maybe 1 - 2 more sessions of snake scales on the right arm and it's finished.

orss3nhvc7a9.jpeg

• bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I do prefer them to follow some sort of pattern or have some specific meaning, though. Just haphazard ink here and there with no interconnection really doesn't appeal to me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I love a guy with neck tattoos. Preferably profane and/or obscene. The more I have to financially support the guy, the hotter he becomes.

To do list:

1. get a naked Hello Kitty neck tattoo. ( hello kitty is naked, not necessarily me.)

2. ask lil;missdimplebutt if I can borrow three hundred dollars.