Men/Ladies - tatts or no tatts on women?

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, and don't think I would get any of my own accord, but if I'm hanging out with someone and they say "hey let's go get tattoos" then I think I would get "hear no evil" in script behind my right ear (the deaf one), maybe in white ink.
  • TylerJ8476
    TylerJ8476 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I dig em.

a947b00c0b63a4117cb087a0459c7e40.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yes!!
    I have two and plan on getting at least 2 more. They all have special meanings to me although I wouldn't be against getting something I just really loved the looks of

Pics?

.... please and thank you
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That's their choice. However, I remember when tattoos used to actually mean something to those who had them. Nowadays, it seems like many people just do it for attention or are trying too hard to be unique.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I don't have any, and don't think I would get any of my own accord, but if I'm hanging out with someone and they say "hey let's go get tattoos" then I think I would get "hear no evil" in script behind my right ear (the deaf one), maybe in white ink.
    I'll pay you a monthly stipend if you don't get any ;)

How much we talkin? :p
  • angelxsss
    Options

I updated.

But I like my Ray Ban's! They fit my face so welllll! I'm afraid to try any others haha
  • angelxsss
    Options

I updated.

But I like my Ray Ban's! They fit my face so welllll! I'm afraid to try any others haha
    You use it however you wish. No legal clauses in the agreement.

Soooo we'll start next month right? ;)
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    it depends on what and where
  • sandrairenek
    sandrairenek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I currently have pretty much the entire left side of my back covered in a pin-up girl. No one really sees it but me (unless I'm on a beach vacation), so it's definitely not "attention seeking". (Not to mention visible tattoos wouldn't really be a great idea in my profession)

You always hear the comment, "What about when you get older? It's going to look awful." My response is, "When I get older, I'll be more concerned that my heart, mind, hips and knees are healthy. No one will care what I look like when I'm 80."

Tattoos on others really depends. I like it when tattoos follow the natural flow of the body, and I appreciate a lot of the beautiful artwork that's out there. Just because a guy/girl has tattoos doesn't automatically make me like them all. All depends on what's done and where it is, and whether it fits the personality of the person they're on. I'm not a big fan of tattoos that are kind of sporadically placed here and there and have no real cohesion to them. Just doesn't make sense.

But hey, to each their own!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I got my first one last year for my 60th Birthday. It is a memorial for my Dad who passed away 30 years ago and for my son who was stillborn, he would have been 18 last year.

I am saving up for a big one on my lower back to cover some scaring but I can't decide what I want. So many amazing designs out there and then there are my own ideas and I keep changing my mind. It is a bit overwhelming. As it will be a large design it will need careful consideration.

I have a feeling it might not end there

I love nice tattoos on anyone.

ETA. It is the picture that is blurred not the tattoo :)

ab2ufnpt58w8.jpg
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    This is fresh. Got my first Friday night. 4gyratx1ouq1.jpg

That is lovely.

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Alrighty let us know do you like tatts on your ladies or nah? I do, I'm all for them everywhere or just sporadic. I love them just above the lady bits off to the side, on the collarbone and ribs. I'm really into half and full sleeves on ladies too.

This is an all inclusive thread so ladies chime in too!

Am not impartial towards women who opt to wear their ink, hailing from a culture where women were marked with their patriarchal and their husbands' tribal markings before marriage - First "the micro mini skirt"ie the father's patriarchal motifs + the mother's patriarchal motifs, where "first strike" occurs following one's first menses (officially a woman) - A mark of a noble woman's primary protectors of her virtue. Once the official betrothal occurred the inking commenced. "The knee length tights" was where the father and the betrothed's markings were interwoven. Lastly, from the half-thigh towards the ankle, the young woman was stamped with her husband's patriarchal motifs only - for the complete leg. For us, the first layer of dress involves the hair from root to hips (to cover the upper body) then from the hipline down are the tatts. If one was caught in the water naked, she would not have been perceived as undressed/indecent or one to be meddled with.

For me personally,"dress" ink ie handpainted or tattoo-style lace skin tone matching stockings/tights/pantyhose are fun alternatives, along the lines of Tatul's Poppy, Tatul's Forest, Tatul's Birds, Tattoo socks Fishbone, Tattoo sock Forest symphony; Delicate and subtly playful enough to lighten the ensemble.

My sister is considering ink along her hipline to preserve our natural heritage, yet to not be too offensive, in your face about it. For us - it is a symbol of eliticism. A separation of class distinction.

Edit: Italics removed.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Alrighty let us know do you like tatts on your ladies or nah? I do, I'm all for them everywhere or just sporadic. I love them just above the lady bits off to the side, on the collarbone and ribs. I'm really into half and full sleeves on ladies too.

Am not impartial towards women who opt to wear their ink, hailing from a culture where women were marked with their patriarchal and their husbands' tribal markings before marriage - First "the micro mini skirt"ie the father's patriarchal motifs + the mother's patriarchal motifs, where "first strike" occurs following one's first menses (officially a woman) - A mark of a noble woman's primary protectors of her virtue. Once the official betrothal occurred the inking commenced. "The knee length tights" was where the father and the betrothed's markings were interwoven. Lastly, from the half-thigh towards the ankle, the young woman was stamped with her husband's patriarchal motifs only - for the complete leg. For us, the first layer of dress involves the hair from root to hips (to cover the upper body) then from the hipline down are the tatts. If one was caught in the water naked, she would not have been perceived as undressed/indecent or one to be meddled with.

For me personally,"dress" ink ie handpainted skin tone matching stockings/tights/pantyhose are fun alternatives, along the lines of Tatul's Poppy, Tatul's Forest, Tatul's Birds, Tattoo socks Fishbone, Tattoo sock Forest symphony; Delicate and subtly playful enough to lighten the ensemble.

My sister is considering ink along her hipline to preserve our natural heritage, yet to not be too offensive, in your face about it. For us - it is a symbol of eliticism. A separation of class distinction.

Edit: Italics

You have a tramp stamp, don't you?

j/k
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    TRI_COMMANDO Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have tatts
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

For me personally,"dress" ink ie handpainted skin tone matching stockings/tights/pantyhose are fun alternatives, along the lines of Tatul's Poppy, Tatul's Forest, Tatul's Birds, Tattoo socks Fishbone, Tattoo sock Forest symphony; Delicate and subtly playful enough to lighten the ensemble.

j/k

lmao
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options

j/k

Island Tramp - Don't I know it. Rep it 'til I die@Motorsheen :P
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

j/k

How you doing?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

j/k

Good attitude

MAD Re5pext
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have six, so yes to the tattoos. :smile:
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    TRI_COMMANDO Posts: 76 Member