Valentine's gift for a man?

Options
124»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I have to say, it's the one holiday that I pretty much roll my eyes at. No way in hell we're going out...we did that a couple of times when we were dating and even the nice restaurants turn out crummy service and sub par food trying to keep up with everyone swarming their joint. We have kids, so not really a way we want to spend our date night.

We don't really celebrate it at all...maybe something a little fancier for dinner, but that's kinda tough because we make pretty awesome meals on the regular...so it may very well just feel like a regular Saturday or something.

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious to know. Why do people celebrate this holiday? Are the other 364 days not enough days to show your partner you love them? Flower costs double, candy shops also increase their prices, even restaurants raise their prices on this silly day. All so you can make your man/woman feel special. I'd rather save the money and feel special on all the other days.

Because we're not single.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious to know. Why do people celebrate this holiday? Are the other 364 days not enough days to show your partner you love them? Flower costs double, candy shops also increase their prices, even restaurants raise their prices on this silly day. All so you can make your man/woman feel special. I'd rather save the money and feel special on all the other days.

I wonder the same thing...my wife and I would much rather go out for a romantic evening pretty much any other time besides V-day...it's a total cluster *kitten* going out on V-day and pretty much not fun.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

I just celebrate the massacre.

:D You're awesome

Danke'
  • FlutterbyKiki
    FlutterbyKiki Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tools, guns stuff, knives, ammo, slippers, lingerie, homemade food......

Oh... what HE wants!! Lol
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    For one of my guys last birthdays, I sent him a pic of me in red panties, heels and a red ribbon and bow around my boobs and said come unwrap me.

My birthday is tomorrow. Just sayin'. :lol:
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    For one of my guys last birthdays, I sent him a pic of me in red panties, heels and a red ribbon and bow around my boobs and said come unwrap me.

My birthday is tomorrow. Just sayin'. :lol:

I'm on it! ;)

You agreed to that pretty quickly. Are you under the influence of drugs? :wink: