Tiny Successes

Options

Replies

• fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've logged the last two days after saying for months "I'll start tomorrow." It's a very small win, but I'll take it!

I know that feeling- welcome back!
  • slefko
    slefko Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week was to work out at least 4 days, and I already hit that goal. I'm actually hoping to make it so that I do a workout every day this week now. It doesn't seem like much, but hopefully this can get me into a better workout routine.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My new shoes are a half size smaller, and my A1C is down to 5.7!
  • Momma_Raucks
    Momma_Raucks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I took time off my 4km run.
    I worked out each day this week , EVEN when I didn't want to.
    I maintained focus of my goals.

I lost weight this week, even though I refuse to give up cream and sugar in my first cup of coffee in the morning.
  • fostersu
    Options
    Started tracking steps and very motivated to move! Not usually near 10,000 but know I'm getting more than usual
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Made it to the gym early so I could get my workout done before work this morning! Prefer morning workouts but usually can't get myself out of bed in time. Let's hope this is the first of many early morning workouts!!
  • ibboykin
    ibboykin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Everything we do in life is one step at a time. O dog will change anything like health, weight loss etc overnight.
    One thing I've learned....if I focus on the little things, the bigger things will fall into place.
    All successes are great.
    For me: I've lost 23 lbs since October 23 and feel great.
  • fostersu
    Options
    I have not weighed myself. Yes this is a success because I easily succumb to scale addiction.
  • JoeCWV
    JoeCWV Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Finally got some decent running weather this weekend. I don't run unless it is at least 50 F. I know you can run in the cold, but I don't. Friday I did one of my 5K routes through town because I knew my regular running track would be too wet. Yesterday I went to my regular running track and it was closed, most likely due to muddy conditions. I went to a new trail in town. I never ran it before. Yesterday 4 miles. Today 4.5 miles. Next run I know where to start to get 5 miles in. Not sure when that will be though because Mr. cold weather comes back tomorrow. I guess it will be back to the gym for a bit.
  • bmarie0408
    bmarie0408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Even though my weight loss seems painfully slow, I have lost an inch from my waist and two inches from my hips this month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!