How big is too big?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I think you should determine that, not others.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Well OP, when you post a misleading title, how are those of us that are a touch pervy SUPPOSED to act?

Sheesh.

Body-wise, I see nothing wrong with too big if it looks natural.

On the dirty mind part of the question...nope.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    when her feet don't touch the ground?
    woman-sitting-on-a-big-rooster-statue.jpg
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    when her feet don't touch the ground?
    woman-sitting-on-a-big-rooster-statue.jpg

there are exceptions tho ;)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    when you get sore,
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    About 350lbs.
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    "I can't put my arms down!" is too big.
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Probably when you cant wipe you own butt. Personally i want to have a body like GSP
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Id say aslong as a moan isnt a cry then your fine haha and i always figured it was never about size but rather width! but maybe some girls get more specific with preference ????
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Its all about feeling comfortable with yourself. Do you want to be bigger? Do you like what you see? Are the other guys jealous? Are you planning to enter any competitions? Ninja warrior???:drinker:

I'm a lady and I'm not answering the last question. :blushing: :wink:
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    About 350lbs.

i dont mind curvy women but anything over 150lbs is pushing it.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I think it's important to look down the road. Eventually, when you can't sustain that bulk, the skin is stretched out in the pecs and it's going to sag. I am talking age 60-70.

arnold-schwarzenegger-shirtless.jpg~original
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I think it's important to look down the road. Eventually, when you can't sustain that bulk, the skin is stretched out in the pecs and it's going to sag. I am talking age 60-70.

not everyone's on cell tech
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options

What I want to cuddle with is something in between. The muscleular is very hard looking, the other, oh well,nugh said.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Yes to both questions...the first is more subjective. Personally I'm not a fan of big bulky muscles. A little definition/sold build is nice, but I'm not a fan of the cut chiseled bulky muscles. I dont want to cuddle with a rock lol, some women like that though!

The second question....yes absolutely. I'm thinking the women who said no haven't truly experienced "too big" - when things are so painful you have a hard time walking after, it's a struggle to fit in, there is no pleasure/just pain...yeah, it's too big. Fortunately most guys don't have that problem, I've seen 2 in my life - both guys said that it was a real problem in the bedroom and I believe them!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Every woman has a different preference in what type of guy they find attractive. So why not try this instead - get your body to where YOU are satisfied with how it looks and feels. Then when you finally attract someone, you'll know it's for the parts of you that are real and that you can live with yourself however you've made yourself.

Honestly, if you tried to appeal to every woman's ideal, you wouldn't be happy anyway.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

This guy is 67
    th?id=H.4873487577580722&pid=15.1
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    1. Every girls opinion is different.
    2. Size doesn't matter, its how you use it
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Its too subjective to answer but yes when you start to look like the hulk more than a normal human being then it does turn me off. I actually do not really need a very bulked up guy at all.

As for the dirty question. There is too big and there is too small. Very few men would be labeled in the too big category.
  • tomg33
    tomg33 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    1. Why would you base decisions about your body based on the opinions of others? Everyone is different, that's how the human race has survived. Besides,having lots of sexy time is about a whole lot more than what you look like, especially for men.

2. Depending on the angle, being average can be too big. At the risk of too much information, ever heard of "bottoming out" :X