Two weeks in and have not lost weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Sounds like water then! Don't worry your body should adjust to your higher water intake and eventually you won't retain so much.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wow, that's some serious inches lost, major congrats to you Sierra!

Last week was my first one were I didn't lose weight, though I've been eating right. Think I need to also take measurements so I can look for victories there as well.
  • trayborn114442
    trayborn114442 Posts: 57 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    When I started to lose pounds it was slow at first. I was stuck at 150 for a good three weeks. I continued to eat the good calories and do my cardio. I then added some strength training and that is when my pounds started to drop. Now, what I can strength training isn't what true strength trainers do (I'm an amateur); however, what I did worked. I never lifted more than 65 lbs. Maybe a few sets every night. Fast forward to today, I am starting to really do the real, correct strength training (from professionals). After a total weight loss of 33 lbs, I met my goal. Currently, I am trying to perfect my squats so I can build my backside that was lost during strictly weight loss. Keep up the great work and determination. You will succeed. BTW, I am 5'8 and currently weigh 137. I was at 130 until I started to build muscle.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Update! If you're interested? Haha.

So I measured myself about 10 days ago. It was at the end of the day, but then again... I had been dieting for two weeks already.

I measured myself just now and I'm down 2 inches on my under bust, 1.5 inches off my bust, 3 inches off my hips, .75 inches off my thighs, .5 inch off calves, .5 off my arms, and 4 inches off my waist!

FOUR off my waist!

I'm very excited... haha. I'm at 275... so I've essentially stayed the same weight for 3 weeks.

This is why we tell people not to give up. I'm glad you're seeing results. I keep a weekly log of my measurements. It can tell you alot over time. Also when you hit a streak of not losing, you can pull it out and see your progress. It helps keep me on track.