What NSV did you have this week?

Options

Replies

• MissPandaSquish
    MissPandaSquish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1. Measured my waist at a 34.5 Smallest it has ever been in my adult life. ( previously 38)
  • Class_Act
    Class_Act Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    2 co-workers asked if I was losing weight :) both today :)
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Went on vacation and people I hadn't seen in a year told how great I looked, and someone said I was half the size I used to be.
    Found two shirts this summer I had put away at some point, still had the price tags on them, they now fit me perfectly
  • agct1
    agct1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pants that used to be too tight, now sliding down over my hips. LOVE that feeling!
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Dunno if this counts as a NSV, but my for dinner tonight (still live with parents unfortunately), mom made grilled chicken, Kraft Dinner Mac and Cheese, and Green Beans.

Weird, right?

I offered to make Quinoa instead for everyone because KD is sooo bad for you. No one wanted it. So instead of just going with it, I cooked Quinoa for myself and stayed the hell away from the delicious KD!
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor today to get my blood work results. My last test was 8 weeks ago.... I would call this a HUGE NSV:

In just 60 days my numbers went like this:

Lost 7 pounds..... was hoping for more, but 7 is OK

A1c went from 10.2 to 7.4

Triglycerides went from 390 to 210

Blood Sugar went from 290 to get this....... 128.

Blood Pressure went from 130 / 90 to 124 /74...... and I actually had not taken my BP medicine yet today.

So, if you are new, and not sure about this whole low carb "thing", and need a push, hopefully I just gave you a big SHOVE!!!

I love you all, who have put up with my whining so much early on about not losing weight..... It has not been an easy 2 months, but looking at those numbers, it has been an INCREDIBLE 2 months.

And, to top it all off, my doctor said that if I keep at this, she could see me being off all my meds by early next year.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My first NSV....

Never having to say I weigh more than 400lb ever again.

I think this one is my favorite. Awesome job!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and didn't have to buy the biggest size in the "big girl" store any more. In fact when the girl came over to help me and I said I was looking for a certain size of a top on display, she said, "Oh no, you don't wear that size.. you need at least a size down". And she was right :-)
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    *Realised today that regular portions that I would usually have for supper have been too much to eat for three days in a row... will have to remember this and reduce portion size! (Uncomfortable from eating too much)
    *Fit into gorgeous jeans that I bought online two years ago ( but that never fit) they fit today! YEA!
    *Lastly .....went for a walk this evening and it was cooler out so I dug out my spring and fall jacket that was too snug in the spring... now it is loose...feels great!!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Realized ive dropped from XXXL to L even tho i had not dropped any weight for 3 months.

Body definitely transforming.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor today to get my blood work results. My last test was 8 weeks ago.... I would call this a HUGE NSV:

Blood Pressure went from 130 / 90 to 124 /74...... and I actually had not taken my BP medicine yet today.

So, if you are new, and not sure about this whole low carb "thing", and need a push, hopefully I just gave you a big SHOVE!!!

I love you all, who have put up with my whining so much early on about not losing weight..... It has not been an easy 2 months, but looking at those numbers, it has been an INCREDIBLE 2 months.

And, to top it all off, my doctor said that if I keep at this, she could see me being off all my meds by early next year.

This is why the scale is a horrible measure of success. Look at all those benefits from a measly 7 lb weight loss.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Realized ive dropped from XXXL to L even tho i had not dropped any weight for 3 months.

Body definitely transforming.

YEH BOI! Awesome stuff.
  • Satch131
    Satch131 Posts: 7
    Options
    1. I logged in 5 - 45 mins walks this week!
    2. I've gone 5 days without a Tim Horton's Ice Cap (made with chocolate milk) I think about having one every day... :(
    3. I logged ALL my food intake EVERY day!

These are the same goals I want to meet next week! They say it takes 5 weeks to form good habits....one down 4 to go?!?

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • MetamorphicButterfly
    Options
    1. Haven't eaten late at night all week.
    2. Did my first PT session in 3 months
    3. Haven't had pizza, chips or a hamburger
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I finally fit into my motivation jeans this month (too-small jeans I left lying around to motivate me).... and this week they're getting too big. I lost an inch in my waist and hips this week from hiking.
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I quit Smoking...... now on Day 5 of being a non-smoker!!!!!
  • Jessicarenelaw
    Jessicarenelaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Normally I quit the workout at about the 40 min mark, but yesterday I made past an hour! It might not seem like much but I really feel proud for pushing myself past my comfort zone.
  • HollisGrant
    Options

Fantastic results!!
  • HollisGrant
    Options
    I quit Smoking...... now on Day 5 of being a non-smoker!!!!!

Outstanding!!
  • babol23
    babol23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Completed 15 mile bike ride.
    Blood work came back with good numbers.
    Dr. took me off one of my blood pressure meds. (one to go)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!