Replies

• Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My watched fits looser than b4 :wink:
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Also my size 18 pants fit looser but I just recently dropped from a 20.. Goal is a 16:smile:
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I put on a hotel bathrobe and it covered me with room to spare!
  • brc912
    brc912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Went flying for the first time in over a year, and was able to wear the seat belt without an extender and I was able to use the tray when the food and beverage cart came around!!! GO ME!!! Oh, and I was able to ride a rollercoaster again!!!! NSV!!!!
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Finished the entire Insanity warm up without stopping or pausing to catch a breath. (It's harder than it sounds!)
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    *I put on a cami Friday and it didn't ride up my back as much
    *I lost a few more inches off my body
    *I burned more calories doing the same workouts than I did the week before
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me that if Jessica Alba walked into the room and threw herself at him, he'd tell her to GTFO. Then he told me he wanted to build a house on my *kitten*.

haha cute!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I ran into a friend at the grocery store over the weekend and he complimented me... Said "wow, the gym is really helping you"... The funny part is, since I hurt my knee last fall I haven't been able to do the gym more than once a week, if that!!!!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with figuring out my diet. MFP wanted me to move down to 1210 cals so I did that the first two weeks of the month- but I was standing still and even gaining- so I raised the cals back to where I was and I lost a few pounds. I don't know I am getting frustrated with the numbers. I feel successful because of my clothes fitting better and I know that my body is changing a little each day. The numbers do help to keep my motivation up. It is my TOM - which is also a tough time to keep motivated. But ONE NSV I had was on Saturday I went to the gym early! Went to my 1hr long Body combat, then ran a 5k of intervals as my running routine, and then stayed for an hour long body flow (yoga-Pilates) class! All the while I was sniffling and having major allergy issues! In the past with a running nose and the fact I got my TOM that day all of that combined- Would have been a sign from somewhere for me not to work out that day! But I fought that thought and got one of the best workouts I have ever had. Yay me!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine said I was looking good! Made me feel good. :)
  • kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Such great NSVs! I love reading these :)

- I bought a pair of capris and a pair of shorts back in March to go on vacation with. They were too tight to wear. Now that the weather is capri/shorts season, I put them on and they're too big!!

- I had a small slip-up with eating yesterday. I waited too long to eat, then binged. I felt gross and could have easily let it ruin my day, but instead I dragged out the canoe and took my kids fishing. I realized I've come a long way since just last year at this time.
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm in my goal jeans - just!

I mean, I won't be leaving the house in them or wearing a tight t shirt as the over flow is still pretty severe but hey, I'm in them! lol
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My shadow looks less like a blob. I can see collarbone.
  • jcdeboer
    jcdeboer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    On Saturday evening, I jogged 2 full laps on the track without walking. First time in my entire life I've done that!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fellow gym goer stopped me and said I looked like I had lost a bunch more weight since the last time we talked. I hadn't really but I guess the toning is working and trimming me down!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I quit Smoking...... now on Day 5 of being a non-smoker!!!!!

Freakin Awesome!
  • SarahIluvatariel
    SarahIluvatariel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love wearing rings. (They're so pretty!) I just tried on all of my old rings (high school and beyond), and they either fit and are broken or they're too big, now! So I just *had* to go to Amazon and order a new one. ;)

I've decided that instead of goal clothing (since I have no idea what my final shape will be), I might try having goal rings of increasingly smaller sizes.
  • Suzyp0414
    Suzyp0414 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1 My favorite go-to work pants were falling off last week, my co-worker said that I am banned from wearing them anymore because it looks like I have diaper butt! Nuff said, pants retired.

2 Pulled out a pair of size 8 that were painful to pull up when I got them by accident, they fit perfect. Now I'm trying to make these ones feel big.

3 The scale hit 155 which I have been trying for for 7 days.

4 My other coworker who was on vacation came back and said I look small! (Probably due to wearing the 8s that actually fit and a more fitted sweater than a suit jacket!!!)
  • BoxerLover96
    BoxerLover96 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! And congrats to the now preggo mama! :)

In 6 weeks:

-1.75 inches from my waist/navel
    -4 inches from my midsection
    -I have a pear size body type so I have a difficult time finding just the right jeans, but have noticed loose pants lately - I was wearing 13/15 pants, and today I have on size 11
    -BF two weeks ago was down 2%
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Took me lil over 2 months of lifting, but FINALLY some NSV's to report

- Upped the weight on my dumbells without hurting myself - that's always good
    - Hiked up Iron Mountain in San Diego - passed a BUNCH of people on the way up

. . . and then my favorite one:
    - After STRUGGLING to do 20-30 pushups for the last couple months, today I knocked out 50! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!