Hello-I'd love to make some friends (90-100lbs to lose)

Options
So, I've done MFP in the past and it definitely helped keep me motivated. This time around I want to try to get more involved in the community here. I'm 31 and looking to lose a pretty hefty chunk of weight (about 100lbs). I'm determined to experience a normal BMI in my adult life. I am also working on meeting some general health goals, beyond weight loss. I'm a nurse working full time and am also in grad school. I'm busy but I figure if anything is worth making time for it's my health. Excited to meet some of you and if anyone has similar goals and wants a buddy for the ride I'd love to make friends. :)

Replies

• jillzamora74
    jillzamora74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have the same goal in front of me, let's make it together! Be strong and all is possible! :smiley:
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sounds like we have similar goals. I am also 31 with over 100 lbs to lose and have done the come and go thing with MFP. Wiuld love to have you as a friend!
  • Eriivaa
    Eriivaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Soulfood77! Added you as a friend.
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kudge40
    kudge40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend. I am 43 years old and would like to lose 32 pounds in about 12 weeks. Going to Hawaii
  • hollydare76
    hollydare76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I am 40 but I also have about 100 pounds to lose. I did myfitnesspal in 2015 and lost 60 pounds. Unfortunately I gained about 30 back last year. This year I would like to lose it all this year. If we lose 2 pounds a week we will have lost 100 pounds by 1-1-18!
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. :)
  • bbgrlrachel
    bbgrlrachel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same goals here!
  • Paigedammit
    Paigedammit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    32,also pretty hefty amount to lose!
  • craigpix2000_sons
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • teresa0614
    teresa0614 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I would like to have more friends with a weight loss goal of 100 lbs.
  • Paigedammit
    Paigedammit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    100 would be wonderful,but if I can make it to 85 I will be delighted.Are you just starting out as well?
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Another big'un here :) Lots to lose and happy to give (and maybe receive some too) support
    Feel free to add (doubly so for uk peeps)
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 315 lbs and I've been eating healthy for a week now I've lost half a stone so far and just joined the gym today I plan to go twice a week x add me
  • garytruelock
    garytruelock Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 40-ish pounds. I'd love to be part of a group who keeps each other motivated.
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, have any questions or just want some motivational comments on your profile updates I will be here every step of the way, we are all in this together!
  • nhtrader437
    nhtrader437 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. too. Feel free to add me.
  • tmharrison1985
    tmharrison1985 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    31 as well with 100 pounds to lose :-) I sent a lot of you friend requests! Feel free to add me... The more friends and support the better! I have an open diary and my Calorie goal is 1200-1400 ... I also have a Fitbit.
  • DesraStubbs
    DesraStubbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, and three kids later I have 100 pounds to lose for pre baby weight but I'm striving for 70 for now.
    I've been tracking my food for the past two weeks and luckily I'm down 9 pounds, the first week was a shock to my body because of how much sugar and carbs I used to consume. Now I'm eating clean with a coffe a day and I give myself one day for a craving if I have one.
    I'm trying to take it 10 pounds at a time so I don't become overwhelmed with the big number and the next year I have in store.
    This is my lifestyle change not a diet. "Eat less, do more". Type of thing.
    Add me, I love sharing motivation and recipes.