Hello-I'd love to make some friends (90-100lbs to lose)

Options
13»

Replies

• success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Same here! Have 150+ to lose and I can use all the support as well. :smile:
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100 pounds to lose. <3
  • Nybaby3
    Nybaby3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey...i am on the same mission...Lets Get It!
  • JonBattlesBlubber
    Options
    In for the long haul as well. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • turtle_blu
    turtle_blu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 100 lbs I'm finding the community helps greatly. The more I spend time with other people with similar goals the more focused i seem to be and the less slip ups I have. Adding you now.
  • kenneeth
    kenneeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same goals could definitely use friends
  • arjrfit
    arjrfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, this just reminds me of when i was weighing around 280. I now weight 225, and need to work off 25lbs to reach my healthy weight goal. Its funny how little work it takes to gain it, and unnoticable it can get until its too late. How much i gained and am has hit me like a ton of bricks though honestly. I was 235 and said ive done enough.. Time to get healthier and make better lifestyle choices. God bless you all in your journey, there is no doubt in my mind that you all can easily lose this stupid weight. Just takes eating properly, which will fill you up very full, and making a 500-1000 cal deficit in your diet after figuring out your recomended bmi. Its a lot of changes, plus the feeling of getting extra water and excersize, but its like a drug. Just stay safe, and contact a doctor and nutriant doctor before moving on. Only 200 bucks to start off right! Good luck!
  • arjrfit
    arjrfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    .. Oh i forgot..the 1000 cal deficit includes the 300-500 cal workout sessions. But first, i would just talk to a doctor first as i see some of you have a very large number to lose! Gl.
  • DavidMG723
    DavidMG723 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free and good luck!
    Accountability is key
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway through my goal of 100 lbs lost, and having friends on here helps! Anyone looking to connect for motivation can add me too :)
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a similar journey, I am going to lose another 100 lbs this year, already lost 24lbs since I started with a PT in mid November.

If I can share what I've found, denying yourself food or foods doesn't work - eat clean, unprocessed food for your main diet & moderation on the rest - stay in your MFP target & log everything - even if it puts you over!

Exercise is everything & don't shy from the weights as well as cardio - it accelerates your base metabolism rate & really helps.

Try not to "lose 100 lbs ... rather, lose 1lb but 100 times" ... don't know why but that makes me feel better

Add if you wish... I don't ramble on quite as much but do log every day!

Tim