"When a person tells you that you hurt them you don't get to decide you didn't." -Louis CK.

Options
2»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    What is this even about?

I feel left out, and I believe that when someone tells you you made them feel left out you don't get to decide you didn't.

j/k ;-) But I am nosy.

Someone's feelings were hurt. The end. Or should have been.

PS...Im not condoning hurting peoples' feelings; I just think words on a computer screen shouldn't hold this much power.

Just a note the thread got closed by the moderators because of the vcld content.

And I can understand that. From what I'm gleaning, she was eating 800 cals a day in liquid. Unless she was morbidly obese, I can't see any doctor being in their right mind recommending that. But I'm not bullying, just my opinion.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    What is this even about?

I feel left out, and I believe that when someone tells you you made them feel left out you don't get to decide you didn't.

j/k ;-) But I am nosy.

Someone's feelings were hurt. The end. Or should have been.

PS...Im not condoning hurting peoples' feelings; I just think words on a computer screen shouldn't hold this much power.

Just a note the thread got closed by the moderators because of the vcld content.

And I can understand that. From what I'm gleaning, she was eating 800 cals a day in liquid. Unless she was morbidly obese, I can't see any doctor being in their right mind recommending that. But I'm not bullying, just my opinion.

Any doctor who oks that diet should be under review by the medical board
This discussion has been closed.