Males I need your help please

Options
lil_katie86
lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
So I know this is off topic but......
I've worked so hard this last year to get sexy again for my partner and I'm just starting to feel good about my self. So my question is what would be an amazing present for valentines from your girl??
I need some ideas please!!

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    That depends on the guy! If you want to show him the "sexy" side and how much you have done (for yourself and for him), then I would suggest maybe a romantic weekend. Perhaps you could add a little something sexy that he has never seen before (naughty nightie - etc...) and see if you can stoke up that fire... The rest of the suggestions above can fall in place afterward! Good Luck!
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You could also just let him off the hook of getting you anything for such a silly commercialized holiday. That would win my heart over

This. This is what every guy REALLY wants for Valentine's Day.

But I understand that this is about expressing your newfound sexiness. So do that. Be you, but be a sexier version of you. Make him want to be his sexiest version of himself.

Oh, No Script.

DONT PUT ANY PRESSURE ON YOURSELF OR HIM TO PERFORM BEHAVE OR ACT/REACT A CERTAIN WAY.

You truly need to approach this with no expectations. If you can do this, then everybody wins.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I feel sad for everyone suggesting a bj...unless Valentines day is twice a week then you all are getting short changed on the gifts.

A bj should happen so often it shouldn't be that special enough to give on a holiday. Just sayin

EDIT: Unless it was like from her best friend. Then you have a present

Lmao. I actually whole heartedly agree with this. And if it is my best friend, she better let me help.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Could ask him to install a pole in the bedroom?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    dnm1207 wrote: »
    For most guys there isn't any amazing valentine's present. Just do that thing that he really likes, and maybe dress in something sexy to do it, and he'll think that's as amazing as anything else anyone is going to come up with.
    I feel sad for everyone suggesting a bj...unless Valentines day is twice a week then you all are getting short changed on the gifts. A bj should happen so often it shouldn't be that special enough to give on a holiday. Just sayin

EDIT: Unless it was like from her best friend. Then you have a present

I second the bolded parts...
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    give him a present that shows you pay attention and are aware of what his interests are.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Maybe send him a sexy selfie of you wearing a Donald Trump wig with two McDonald's hash browns over your nipples, like little McPasties, and a g string made out of raw chicken. Hold a box of donuts in each hand.

Yeah...every guy wants that.
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Divorce papers. It worked for me!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options
    Valentine's Day is silly. It's a scheme for candy shops and florists.

But if you must do something. Make it sexy.

Schedule a boudoir shoot
    Get his favourote liquor
    Make him a meal you know he enjoys
    Relax and have fun together.

These BJ suggestions are a no go. You don't gift things you should already be giving.

But, if you don't receive them like you already should be receiving them, they are an excellent gift because the guy will take whatever he can get at that point.
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for most of the comments!! Some a bit odd...... I was more thinking of something along the lines of a gadget?? The whole sexy thing is a no go!!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options
    Valentine's Day is silly. It's a scheme for candy shops and florists.

But if you must do something. Make it sexy.

Schedule a boudoir shoot
    Get his favourote liquor
    Make him a meal you know he enjoys
    Relax and have fun together.

These BJ suggestions are a no go. You don't gift things you should already be giving.

But, if you don't receive them like you already should be receiving them, they are an excellent gift because the guy will take whatever he can get at that point.

Then you don't stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about your needs.

But, they still make great gifts. Not necessarily THE gift. But a nice side. Kind of like a enjoying a baked potato with your steak, fries with your burger.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Get a Baby Sitter and take your Man out and give him yourself... that is the best gift...
This discussion has been closed.