Males I need your help please

Options

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Thanks for most of the comments!! Some a bit odd...... I was more thinking of something along the lines of a gadget?? The whole sexy thing is a no go!!

Now I'm confused. I thought that is what you asked for.

Have to know your hubby more to suggest a gadget. And, if he is like most men, he'd rather get the gadget himself.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Day is silly. It's a scheme for candy shops and florists.

But if you must do something. Make it sexy.

Schedule a boudoir shoot
    Get his favourote liquor
    Make him a meal you know he enjoys
    Relax and have fun together.

These BJ suggestions are a no go. You don't gift things you should already be giving.

But, if you don't receive them like you already should be receiving them, they are an excellent gift because the guy will take whatever he can get at that point.

Then you don't stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about your needs.

But, they still make great gifts. Not necessarily THE gift. But a nice side. Kind of like a enjoying a baked potato with your steak, fries with your burger.

The fact that it even has to be a side gift says how often are handed out.

Well, it's something. That's better than nothing. Just trying to put a positive spin on it for those who go without!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Thanks for most of the comments!! Some a bit odd...... I was more thinking of something along the lines of a gadget?? The whole sexy thing is a no go!!

You got sexy for your man, so that you could buy him a gadget... :huh:
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options
    A horse tail butt plug is a gadget. Get one of those
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Have to know your hubby more to suggest a gadget. And, if he is like most men, he'd rather get the gadget himself.

Yeah, the last thing I want is my wife buying me a new drill or circular saw. I'll take care of those myself.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options

Schedule a boudoir shoot
    Get his favourote liquor

These BJ suggestions are a no go. You don't gift things you should already be giving.

But, if you don't receive them like you already should be receiving them, they are an excellent gift because the guy will take whatever he can get at that point.

Then you don't stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about your needs.

But, they still make great gifts. Not necessarily THE gift. But a nice side. Kind of like a enjoying a baked potato with your steak, fries with your burger.

Well, it's something. That's better than nothing. Just trying to put a positive spin on it for those who go without!

There are no positives to a lacklustre intimate relationship

Truth. Just trying to give the poor suffering gentlemen a glimmer of hope and you're squashing it like a bug. :'(
  • Coltsforlife84
    Coltsforlife84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Headphones , studio monitors hmmm an mpc B)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Schedule a boudoir shoot
    Get his favourote liquor

You should do counseling. I'll be your first patient. Not that there is any issue in my relationship...I just want to lay on your couch. :)
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options

Schedule a boudoir shoot
    Get his favourote liquor

Truth. Just trying to give the poor suffering gentlemen a glimmer of hope and you're squashing it like a bug. :'(

Stop trying to satisfy all the sad lonely men. And if you're gonna do it, take it to a truck stop.

Good point. They can figure the *kitten* out on their own.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    A bj should happen so often it shouldn't be that special enough to give on a holiday...

11055568_689164107859490_597022937_n.jpg

• davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    *Drives into McDonalds......"Can I have a BJ with those fries please?"
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

He hasn't noticed me being sexy yet so I'm not doing the whole sexy dress up or night away!! He will just laugh in my face or ignor me! We have been together so long that doesn't really come up in our relationship!

And I agree with all the blokes that said he will want to buy him self a gadget and trust me he has every gadget or had you can think of.

So this is y I'm stuck on what t get him!! I'm guessing I'll have to stick to the usual clothes. Thanks for your help and suggestions!!

Maybe the steak is good tho:-) I love steak too so kills two birds with one stone!! :-)
  • _BrewingAZ_
    Options

He hasn't noticed me being sexy yet so I'm not doing the whole sexy dress up or night away!! He will just laugh in my face or ignor me! We have been together so long that doesn't really come up in our relationship!

And I agree with all the blokes that said he will want to buy him self a gadget and trust me he has every gadget or had you can think of.

So this is y I'm stuck on what t get him!! I'm guessing I'll have to stick to the usual clothes. Thanks for your help and suggestions!!

Maybe the steak is good tho:-) I love steak too so kills two birds with one stone!! :-)

The bolded line above made me sad to hear :(
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Ask one of his buddies if there is something he's looking at?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    In all cases, money is an issue. What's your limit?
This discussion has been closed.