Will i ever lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I'd ask the doctor who diagnosed the PCOS to refer to a dietician who can work with you to develop a diet that works best with your condition.
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh and measure your food? If not, get a food scale, pronto. It keeps you honest with your calorie counts. Is your PCOS being treated? Most women with PCOS that is being managed well (Metformin, etc.) are able to lose weight using CICO.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Oops totally forgot to add but yeah i eat 1200 callories a day less even because i dont want to eat to much. And im not starving or anything. But most people tell me that 1200callories are to little for all the workouts i do. But then i dont want to up my cals because i dont want to get even bigger

Even with PCOS there's no way you'd be gaining on 1200 a calories or less. Are you weighing your food? Logging every single day, as accurately as possible?

There's something not adding up here.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Oops totally forgot to add but yeah i eat 1200 callories a day less even because i dont want to eat to much. And im not starving or anything. But most people tell me that 1200callories are to little for all the workouts i do. But then i dont want to up my cals because i dont want to get even bigger

Even with PCOS there's no way you'd be gaining on 1200 a calories or less. Are you weighing your food? Logging every single day, as accurately as possible?

There's something not adding up here.

^^^This.

OP, you're likely eating more than you think you are. :)