Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Creepy PM's

Options
I see a lot of complaints on how some people send weird private messages..

I actually enjoy them. I think they're funny and it puts a smile on my face. So to all you creepers, thank you. :s:p:D

What's the creepiest PM you've ever got? Or what's the weirdest thing you ever sent someone...

Replies

• KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Please share doll face lol
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for one........... ;)
  • Fracicciopes
    Fracicciopes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people thinks is creepy even if you write them "Hey you look good in your pics!", they think is like "You look good in pics and i want sex!"
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My PM's are rather tame, we keep it professional over here.
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    LMAO.... So what's a whohaw
  • davedoubleu
    Options
    My heehaw is my spoon, her whohaw is her coffee
  • davedoubleu
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    It's been a very very long time since I've received something creepy... even then it was only a couple times. My old mug can be a blessing I suppose lol.

I'm gonna get right on it. How do you feel about heaving bosoms and throbbing manhoods? Thats oldschool creepy.

Leave my heaving bosoms outta this!!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I have received one or two creepy messages. Nothing really out there though. I feel like I ruin the effort to be creepy by being super literal in my responses.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I once had a friend tell me that another mfp'r pm'd them using a dummy account, claiming to be upset with me for posting flirtatious messages on other walls, also claiming they felt we were getting to know each other... The creepy thing is, I still have no clue at all who this possibly could have been.

I've chilled out quite a bit when it comes to sharing wall love, people get jealous if they see you posting sweet nothings to others... Buuut I still have a few that always remember me and likewise I won't forget them either...
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Never gotten a creepy one.. I get cheese pickup lines
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    never receive too many pm's at all..lol
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    It's been a very very long time since I've received something creepy... even then it was only a couple times. My old mug can be a blessing I suppose lol.

Now you're going to get bombarded with creepy pms lol

Finally!!! :D

Send me your overflow :p