Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Creepy PM's

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Never gotten a creepy one.. I get cheese pickup lines

girl you must be wanted for robbery because you stole my heart.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    It'd probably have to be the guy that that is into being kicked in the nuts.
  • Lullaby45
    Lullaby45 Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I had a good laugh at some of the pm's mentioned in this post.
  • Lullaby45
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I once had a friend tell me that another mfp'r pm'd them using a dummy account, claiming to be upset with me for posting flirtatious messages on other walls, also claiming they felt we were getting to know each other... The creepy thing is, I still have no clue at all who this possibly could have been.

I've chilled out quite a bit when it comes to sharing wall love, people get jealous if they see you posting sweet nothings to others... Buuut I still have a few that always remember me and likewise I won't forget them either...

There are definitely some bat*kitten* crazies around here. Some of them are among the most "popular" out there.

It's funny when people get jealous over someone who does not "belong" to them.
  • Lullaby45
    Options
    Lullaby45 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I had a good laugh at some of the pms mentioned in this post.

PMS is horrible for us men

Woops. :#
  • amser1
    amser1 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    lol I've never gotten one before.... but when I do, I'll know where to go now! ;)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    It's been a very very long time since I've received something creepy... even then it was only a couple times. My old mug can be a blessing I suppose lol.

Now you're going to get bombarded with creepy pms lol

Finally!!! :D

Is your inbox full yet?

Not a single one.... what's a guy gotta do for creepiness?!

Damn no use being your wingman
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Oooooooh what's a creepy PM???? I kinda want one now I think.....maybe...wait...ummm..nope, yep I want one!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Oooooooh what's a creepy PM???? I kinda want one now I think.....maybe...wait...ummm..nope, yep I want one!

Careful you might get one from a guy saying you got a purdy mouth LOL LOL
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options

Careful you might get one from a guy saying you got a purdy mouth LOL LOL

Uhhhhh....I dunno if I want a creepy PM now :neutral: