Options
    Eat more eggs and broccoli
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    benhilling wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    You only fart on the treadmill? lol

If you are low in certain digestive enzymes, protein usually doesn't promote gas and bloating, except certain protein powders can, the problem is perhaps certain foods (like carbs) you might want to look at.

I'm eating a whole lot of wholemeal foods and i have read further in to it and found this is the problem. I bought pepperming tablets which should sort it.

No , not just on the treadmill but if I'm doing chest for example, i can just get a drink and kinda let the bad smell stay over therr and go back like nothing happened. But on a treadmill I'm stuck
    benhilling wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    You only fart on the treadmill? lol

If you are low in certain digestive enzymes, protein usually doesn't promote gas and bloating, except certain protein powders can, the problem is perhaps certain foods (like carbs) you might want to look at.

I'm eating a whole lot of wholemeal foods and i have read further in to it and found this is the problem. I bought pepperming tablets which should sort it.

No , not just on the treadmill but if I'm doing chest for example, i can just get a drink and kinda let the bad smell stay over therr and go back like nothing happened. But on a treadmill I'm stuck

I am truly glad you found out the culprit.. :)
  • Ben19862000
    Ben19862000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
  • amba89lynn
    amba89lynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Haha this is too much lol
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    I once met a guy, he liked girls farting on him.... He found it hot--- *kitten* got weird very quickly lmao
    This thread reminded me of him
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    tanny2017 wrote: »
    A woman goes to see her doctor complaining that she can't stop farting. "But it's not so bad" she said...."they're silent and they don't smell at all". The GP makes her two referrals, she asks what for..:he says "one to get your ears tested and the other to investigate why you can't smell "

:D Haaah!!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    My one grandpa when he was talking to you, he would start talking REALLY REALLY loud, as he farted. Like we wouldn't hear or smell his fart if he just talked louder. He was hard of hearing. Like no grandpa, now your shouting and farting at the same time at us. :)