Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What nationality does the person above you look?

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I feel like saying something here, if you are one of those that have guessed American, thank you. You are correct and I couldn't be prouder to be so.
    People are always asking me if I am Italian and I tell them no, I am an American. Like a true American I am a melting pot of heritage. Everything from Native American (Cherokee, and possibly Iroquois), Scot, Britt, Irish, Welsh, German, French, and yes of course Italian.
    Who knows what else, all I can say is I am proud to be an American and I am proud of all my bloodlines and hope that I bring them honor.
    Thank you, that is all.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I feel like saying something here, if you are one of those that have guessed American, thank you. You are correct and I couldn't be prouder to be so.
    People are always asking me if I am Italian and I tell them no, I am an American. Like a true American I am a melting pot of heritage. Everything from Native American (Cherokee, and possibly Iroquois), Scot, Britt, Irish, Welsh, German, French, and yes of course Italian.
    Who knows what else, all I can say is I am proud to be an American and I am proud of all my bloodlines and hope that I bring them honor.
    Thank you, that is all.

So not Dutch?
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Thank you, that is all.

BTW, I do not in anyway mean this as a slight towards anyone else's Nationality or heritage. Everybody should be proud of where they are from and where they came from.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    American

Sorry didn't mean to skip you, I just type really slow.

I'm going with American or Canadian.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Thank you, that is all.

So not Dutch?

There could be some Dutch mixed in there.

And Ali, we all know your an awesome Canadian.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    American

Sorry didn't mean to skip you, I just type really slow.

I'm going with American or Canadian.

I wish I was Canadian
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    British
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Scottish
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    American.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Chinese American
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Scottish!
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    French / Scottish
  • chimptron
    chimptron Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Pennsylvanianish
  • chimptron
    Options
    Queen of the Island of Mygodsheisbeautiful
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Nairobian!
  • chimptron
    Options
    Zildjian
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Sabian!
  • chimptron
    Options
    Better than Sybian, haha

He looks a little like Ringo and a little Les Paul...
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    rather Russian